Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Vain things women do rant

Go down 
+2
The Sevman
hotsnakes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Vain things women do rant Empty
PostSubject: Vain things women do rant   Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:19 pm

This is a complete compilation of the vain things women do to look good.

1.Breast implants : WTF guys DO NOT like them bigger... and WE CERTAINLY DON'T LIKE EM FAKE!!!! If you want big boobs... GO EAT FOOD AND DRINK MILK!!!!

2.Dying hair blonde : Omg... the idea that blond is hot has RUINED how so many women look... WHO THE HELL TOLD THEM BLOND WAS BETTER? IT ISN'T FOOLS!

3.High heels : WTF ... NOBODY THINKS YOUR SHOES ARE SEXY!!!! GET OVER IT! QUIT HURTING YOUR FEET!

4.Lipstick : Wtf? Who told girls having discolored lips was hot? I REALLY hate bright red and other odd lipsticks......

5.Nail painting : Credit to svartingr on this one ... Having colored nails doesn't make you look better either... if you wanna do that for no reason WHATEVER... but girls shouldnt feel obligated to

6.Massive hair care : I seen some girls who are freaking insane and spend like 2 hours on their hair and spray the crap out of it with hairspray etc... GET OVER IT.... you would look just as good if not better if you just woke up washed it and brushed it fools!

7.Girls who think being dumb is attractive : I hate it when girls act stupid on purpose like "durrr whos the vice president I dont know!" BEING STUPID AINT HOT FOOLS!

8.Perfume : Oh for shits sake.... making yourself smell like a garden exploded on you does not make you more aproachable... if anything it makes you LESS aproachable

9.Excessive makeup : Now... makeup I will say does make girls look better BUT.... NOT WHEN YOU OVERUSE IT AND HAVE CAKEFACE OR CLOWN FACE!!!!

10.Diet and excercise obsessions : I hate it when women think they need to lose weigt when they really don't... I fuckin hate seeing like... a 120 pound woman saying "Omg! I cant eat that ice cream! :(" YES YOU CAN DUMBASS! EAT THE ICE CREAM @_@ ENJOY LIFE!

11.Tanning : NOBODY GIVES A crap IF YOU ARE TAN OR NOT!!!! If I wanted to date a latin chick... TRUST me... I WOULD GO FIND ONE. AND I DON'T REALLY WANT TO.

12.The Whole Shebang of #1-10 : If I ever met a girl who practices ALL #1-11....... Sucide smiley

I think alot of women decrease the enjoyment of their own life very drastically by caring TOO MUCH about vain things considering their beauty... they would enjoy life more if they stopped all of the above
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: Vain things women do rant   Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:26 pm

Tony : Supreme Overlord wrote:
This is a complete compilation of the vain things women do to look good.

1.Breast implants : WTF guys DO NOT like them bigger... and WE CERTAINLY DON'T LIKE EM FAKE!!!! If you want big boobs... GO EAT FOOD AND DRINK MILK!!!!

2.Dying hair blonde : Omg... the idea that blond is hot has RUINED how so many women look... WHO THE HELL TOLD THEM BLOND WAS BETTER? IT ISN'T FOOLS!

3.High heels : WTF ... NOBODY THINKS YOUR SHOES ARE SEXY!!!! GET OVER IT! QUIT HURTING YOUR FEET!

4.Lipstick : Wtf? Who told girls having discolored lips was hot? I REALLY hate bright red and other odd lipsticks......

5.Nail painting : Credit to svartingr on this one ... Having colored nails doesn't make you look better either... if you wanna do that for no reason WHATEVER... but girls shouldnt feel obligated to

6.Massive hair care : I seen some girls who are freaking insane and spend like 2 hours on their hair and spray the crap out of it with hairspray etc... GET OVER IT.... you would look just as good if not better if you just woke up washed it and brushed it fools!

7.Girls who think being dumb is attractive : I hate it when girls act stupid on purpose like "durrr whos the vice president I dont know!" BEING STUPID AINT HOT FOOLS!

8.Perfume : Oh for shits sake.... making yourself smell like a garden exploded on you does not make you more aproachable... if anything it makes you LESS aproachable

9.Excessive makeup : Now... makeup I will say does make girls look better BUT.... NOT WHEN YOU OVERUSE IT AND HAVE CAKEFACE OR CLOWN FACE!!!!

10.Diet and excercise obsessions : I hate it when women think they need to lose weigt when they really don't... I fuckin hate seeing like... a 120 pound woman saying "Omg! I cant eat that ice cream! :(" YES YOU CAN DUMBASS! EAT THE ICE CREAM @_@ ENJOY LIFE!

11.The Whole Shebang of #1-10 : If I ever met a girl who practices ALL #1-10....... Sucide smiley

I think alot of women decrease the enjoyment of their own life very drastically by caring TOO MUCH about vain things considering their beauty... they would enjoy life more if they stopped all of the above

Okay, I normally don't discuss my taste in women, but sigh:

1. They can be too big, you know! (They can also be too small.)
2. Meh. Doesn't bug me unless it's like... neon blond. (Redheads FTW!!!)
3. Don't really care.
4. It's all about NATURAL to me. Light red, pink is fine. Purple or orange WTF!!!
5. Again, certain colors bug me. Red in particular. Or black. Or purple. Or orange. Or blue. Or green. You get the picture.
6. Meh.
7. Sometimes it is!
8. Meh.
9. Meh.
10. Nicole Ritchie = fugly.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Vain things women do rant   Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:29 pm

Svartingr wrote:
(Redheads FTW!!!)

Nicole Ritchie = fugly.

YOU WIN At life sir.

INDEED.

Last edited by on Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: Vain things women do rant   Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:29 pm

Tony : Supreme Overlord wrote:
Svartingr wrote:
(Redheads FTW!!!)

YOU WIN Sir.

However, I should add:

Fake redheads: Fail.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Vain things women do rant   Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:31 pm

Svartingr wrote:

>:O

I don't care if they dyed it red or if its natural red as long as it IS red lol

Dark red of course

Orange hair = /vommit
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Vain things women do rant   Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 3:51 pm

COBHC wrote:
Svartingr wrote:

>:O

I don't care if they dyed it red or if its natural red as long as it IS red lol

Dark red of course

Orange hair = /vommit

lol, yeah. brown is also pretty sexy.

although i also like blondes >:O
Back to top Go down
The Sevman
Emo Overlord :DDD
Emo Overlord :DDD
The Sevman

Male
Number of posts : 474
Favorite Admin : guitar
Humor : SUNSCREEN
Registration date : 2007-08-20

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Emo ninja overlord
Weapon: katana and razor blade shuriken
Race: Emo

PostSubject: Re: Vain things women do rant   Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 3:56 pm

black hair like, only almost 4 me
Back to top Go down
the avoc

PostSubject: Re: Vain things women do rant   Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:49 pm

i hate the the way women say, like, the word, like, like every, like other go-like-da-like-rn word, like, yeah. it gets like really, like, annoying when the ttly use, like, msn lingo all the, like, time. omfg, wtf!!!

see what i mean?? it bugs the f*** out of me.

check my rant on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhZ5cVNZZlQ

yes thats really me.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Most Awsome Girl On The Planet
Most Awsome Girl On The Planet
Ali

Female
Number of posts : 7
Favorite Admin : Volleyball, Baseball, NASCAR, Rawk, Horses, Rawk, animals, and Rawk.
Humor : Weird and Peverted.
Registration date : 2007-09-04

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Amazing Sorceress.
Weapon: Large Katana and Bo Staff.
Race: Person. ^-^

PostSubject: Re: Vain things women do rant   Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Good god, am i glad i do none of those things! I joke around with Rawk and my friends and say im fat and i need to lose weight, but i know i dont need to. Im such a tomboy i never paint my nails or wear heels and ive only had highlights once. I usually use proper grammer and spelling on the computer unless im in a hurry. Not all girls are like that, men. They get all of the attention because their loud and notciable.
Back to top Go down
Jakeybro
Shredder
Shredder
Jakeybro

Male
Number of posts : 87
Favorite Admin : N/A
Humor : Bile
Registration date : 2008-07-12

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Mario Twin
Weapon: Big Maring
Race: Daytona 500

PostSubject: Re: Vain things women do rant   Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:32 am

Light brown hair > Light ginger hair > Dark brown hair > Blonde hair > Dark ginger hair > Black hair

I'm talking about natural hair colours, of course. Dye colours are gay.
Back to top Go down
peewee03
Teh Sultan of Swing
peewee03

Male
Number of posts : 386
Favorite Admin : ME
Humor : Your face! lololololololololol
Registration date : 2007-09-13

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: P.I.M.P.
Weapon: Brass knuckles
Race: Cow-casian

PostSubject: Re: Vain things women do rant   Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:35 pm

TRUST me... I WOULD GO FIND ONE.

Um.
Back to top Go down
Shredd
Roadie
Roadie
Shredd

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Vain things women do rant   Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Ali wrote:
Good god, am i glad i do none of those things! I joke around with Rawk and my friends and say im fat and i need to lose weight, but i know i dont need to. Im such a tomboy i never paint my nails or wear heels and ive only had highlights once. I usually use proper grammer and spelling on the computer unless im in a hurry. Not all girls are like that, men. They get all of the attention because their loud and notciable.

Is that Rawk?
Back to top Go down
Jakeybro
Shredder
Shredder
Jakeybro

Male
Number of posts : 87
Favorite Admin : N/A
Humor : Bile
Registration date : 2008-07-12

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Mario Twin
Weapon: Big Maring
Race: Daytona 500

PostSubject: Re: Vain things women do rant   Vain things women do rant Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:37 pm

I think so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vain things women do rant   Vain things women do rant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vain things women do rant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: The Battlefield-
Jump to: