Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stairway

The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Empty
PostSubject: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:12 pm

10: TONY HAWK'S PRO SKATER 4 for PLAYSATION 2
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Tonyhawk4_boxshot
Sure, THP8 is the best game in the series, but I must have played this one through-out 4 years. Four. The addiction I had through this game makes it more worthy of the spot than Project 8.
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Deloressoleszs7The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Deloressoleszs7The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Deloressoleszs7The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Deloressoleszs7The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Deloressoleszs7The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Deloressoleszs7The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Deloressoleszs7The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Deloressoleszs7The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Deloressoleszs7The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Deloressoleszs7The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Deloressoleszs7The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Deloressoleszs7The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Deloressoleszs7
9: SSX 3 for PLAYSTATION 2
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. 914646
Now, another game that I've been playing forever. This time, five years. I might have put Tricky here, but I think SSX3 is an altogether better game.

8: RESIDENT EVIL 4 for GAMECUBE
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. 535840
Instant. Classic. The fact that this game is so deep, and fun, AND the replay value of the Infinite Launcher and Chicago Typewriter make this a shoe-in for the top ten.

7: FINAL FANTASY X for PLAYSTATION 2
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Ffx_box
Now, there was a time in which I wasn't too pleased with this game. Then I gave it another chance a year or so later. And I loved it. The story, up until the last level, was great. The ending... well... sucked. But the gameplay, story and characters were great.

6: METAL GEAR SOLID 3 SUBSISTENCE for PLAYSTATION 2
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. 928437_67505
Now here's a stealth game. The stealth genre has been tried over and over by games like Splinter Cell, but they could never get it right. Metal Gear Solid, however, did. And then 2 improved on 1. Then 3 just blew us away. Now, with Subsistence's new camera, it's 10 times better than the original Snake Eater.

5: RATCHET AND CLANK UP YOUR ARSENAL for PLAYSTATION 2
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. 919902
Now, this is a platformer. Tricky jumping segments, AND you get to blow things up. The first game was great, and the second just improved on it. Then the third game came, and improved on the second one. So, what's not to like?

4: THE ELDER SCROLLS IV OBLIVION for XBOX 360
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. 927345_66171
Talk about immersive. I played this game for DAYS on end.pausing only to eat or sleep. Never got bored once. THEN, a month after I got tired of it, I started playing it again. The replay value on this game is amazing.

3: KINGDOM HEARTS II for PLAYSTATION 2
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. 915410_26802
Again, an improvement on an already amazing game. It took out everything I DIDN'T like, the mushrooms, and added a ton of crap I DID like. Reaction Commands OWN.

2: GUITAR HERO ENCORE ROCKS THE 80s for PLAYSTATION 2
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. 939144_86743
This is the best rhythm game ever. FLAWLESS songlist. FUN songlist. Sure. It's only thirty songs for $50. But I got more than $50 worth of fun out of this. It's not a perfect songlist, but it is flawless. No. They're not the same thing.

1: GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS for PLAYSTATION 2
The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. 914983_58437
This. Game. Is. Almost. Perfect. ALMOST. There's still the fact that Pilot School was so @$#%ing hard it made me want to kill Sam Houser, but other than that, a perfect game. There's so mush to do and see. The graphics are... good. Not great. Good. There's still the fact that none of the characters can move their fingers, but whatever. The missions, except Pilot School, are very fun. You can date girls. You can change clothes. You can decide which mission to take on next. It's realistic, but not overly so.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:13 pm

May I ask where the hell saints row is? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
1234r1342r234r
Kind of a Big Deal
1234r1342r234r

Male
Number of posts : 194
Favorite Admin : guitar hero, baseball, music, golf
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:14 pm

what about halo or COD (even gh2)
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:14 pm

o ok
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:17 pm

1-5 , 7 , and 10 YOU WIN

9 might win but Ive only played SSX tricky I think so I donno
Back to top Go down
1234r1342r234r
Kind of a Big Deal
1234r1342r234r

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:18 pm

project 8's amazing, but i haven't played any of the earlier ones (they're probably pretty good)
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:18 pm

Tony : Supreme Overlord wrote:
May I ask where the hell saints row is? Crying or Very sad

Saints Row isn't that good. I mean, it's not top ten.

Jason wrote:
what about halo or COD (even gh2)

Never played Halo. COD isn't that good, again. I can't use two games from the same series.
Back to top Go down
1234r1342r234r
Kind of a Big Deal
1234r1342r234r

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:21 pm

you've never played halo! (or halo 2). they're both great games (halo 2's better)
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:28 pm

Jason wrote:
project 8's amazing, but i haven't played any of the earlier ones (they're probably pretty good)

WOW DUDE

you havent lived till you played an older tony hawk XD

Buy Tony hawks proving ground when it comes out/... it WILL dominate
Back to top Go down
1234r1342r234r
Kind of a Big Deal
1234r1342r234r

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:30 pm

i've played a demo to 3, but didn't really like it (that was about 4 or 5 years ago), and i was gonna buy project 8, but i'm just gonna wait until proving grounds comes out
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:35 pm

You dont even know man....

Project 8 was the WORST tony hawk game made... so be ready for a pleasant suprise when you buy proving grounds
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:37 pm

Project 8 was the BEST. Backflips, FTW.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:38 pm

Juliecakes wrote:

Create a park+Create a skater+Create a tag > Backflips

Proving grounds has EVERYTHING plus new stuff so... YAY!
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:39 pm

Juliecakes wrote:

Good gameplay>>>>>>Superfulous create-a-modes.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:42 pm

Juliecakes wrote:
Juliecakes wrote:

Good gameplay>>>>>>Superfulous create-a-modes.

Superfulous MY hamburger bun!

Create modes make the game fun for A LOOOOOOOONG time

backflips =/= good gameplay

backflips is nice but NOT worth losing the create a modes over
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:44 pm

For me it is. I NEVER used the create-a modes.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:47 pm

Juliecakes wrote:

omg dude... I made APE OVERLORDS in tony hawk with the create a skater mode dude... IT WAS A GORILLA IN A TUX!!! and he spray painted a fist that said OBEY

and skated in my awesome hamburger bun parks

; ; why dont you like create a modes.... get imagination! lol
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:49 pm

Juliecakes wrote:

omg dude... I made APE OVERLORDS in tony hawk with the create a skater mode dude... IT WAS A GORILLA IN A TUX!!! and he spray painted a fist that said OBEY

I make a character. And that's it. Not really into tinkering away at menus.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:52 pm

Juliecakes wrote:
Juliecakes wrote:

w/e... take my advice and when THPG comes out REALLY get into the custom stuff... its REALLY fun
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:53 pm

Juliecakes wrote:
Juliecakes wrote:

w/e... take my advice and when THPG comes out REALLY get into the custom stuff... its REALLY fun

I did it in THPS4. Didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:57 pm

w/e if you wanna waste a game like that and not use its full potential.....

I guess maybe its not the same if you have to play 1 player forever ; ;

(Consoles jake)
Back to top Go down
DAC-BR
Led zeppelins biggest fan
DAC-BR

Male
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 5:22 am

San Andreas is not the best GTA. Pro Skater 4 is not the best TH.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 5:26 am

Halo 2 was terrible. It was so repetetive, dull, and boring.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:24 am

DAC-BR wrote:

THPS4 was the one that I played most.

San Andreas IS the best GTA.
Back to top Go down
DAC-BR
DAC-BR

Male
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 7:51 am

Juliecakes wrote:
DAC-BR wrote:

THPS4 was the one that I played most.

San Andreas IS the best GTA.
Pro Skater 2 is the best, and Vice City is teh best, 80s mafia feel >>>>> 90s ghetto feel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.   The Ten Best Videogames of All Time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ten Best Videogames of All Time.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next