Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevo
Lord of Punk
Stevo

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-23

There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3 Empty
PostSubject: There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3   There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:00 pm

When Sabotage was announced as a co-op only unlockable I asked a question on Score Hero and got this as an answer

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=326926#326926

Quote :
"The PS3 is only gonna get 1 guitar I'm not buying another just to unlock Sabotage it's pointless"

Theres an unlock all code, Nsft was very careful to not let us see what it was, but its in there. Or the online multi, as drifter mentioned. Overall the coop career looked pretty well thought out, i played a few songs in various spots of the setlist and they ordering seemed pretty sensible (granted very small sample size does not support a broad generalization like that statistically speaking).

In Conclusion: Unlock All Code > Paying Money for another Les Paul

I'll still complete Carear Mode the Man-ly way but will use the code when I feel like playing Sabotage and other co-op unlockables:cheers: cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3   There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:06 pm

Why would you cheat? Just freaking play ONLINE. You were asking Eifion to do online, just play online co-op.
Back to top Go down
Stevo
Lord of Punk
Stevo

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3   There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:10 pm

Damn I forgot about that :O

Oh well better get my net connection ready and sign up to Playstation Network etc
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3   There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 6:10 pm

COOL! now I don't have to play ZZ top! cheers
Back to top Go down
Br4nd0n
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3   There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:06 am

It's called using the controller. Just put it on medium. It's easy.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3   There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:42 am

Br4nd0n wrote:
It's called using the controller. Just put it on medium. It's easy.

I don't wanna play ZZ top at all dammit! and I WILL skip their happy ass if I can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3   There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's going to be a Unlock All Code in GH3
Page 1 of 1