Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinzo

Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Empty
PostSubject: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:37 pm

Some Interesting Facts:

1. My Real name is Brandon.

2. I live in Middle-of-Nowhere Ohio. My House is boxed in by fields, which currently yield Corn.

3. I have a dog. He is a Yorkshire Terrier. His name is Bentley.

4. I can play Trumpet, French Horn, and Bass Guitar. I took 2 years of Piano Lessons, but I never was that good.

If you guys wish to know more about me, ask questions, and I'll tack them onto the wall. So, Fire Away!
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:39 pm

why did you make two of the same thread?
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:56 pm

yngwie malmsteen wrote:
why did you make two of the same thread?

Hmm...I typed in the post, and then pressed "send", but it came up as "internet explorer cannot display....", so I clicked back, and re-posted it. In any case, I got rid of the other one...jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:08 pm

Jinzo wrote:
If you guys wish to know more about me, ask questions, and I'll tack them onto the wall. So, Fire Away!

Whens the last time you ate large quanities of dead animals?
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:08 am

COB Trivium wrote:
Jinzo wrote:

Whens the last time you ate large quanities of dead animals?

...what a strange question...

I would say the last time I went to Applebees. They have such good Ribs, and I ate far more then my fair share...jocolor
Back to top Go down
the avoc

PostSubject: answer me this   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 10:57 am

Do you have a sister? does she hate metal too?
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:24 pm

Um, you should know just as well as I do. But, for everyone else: Yes, I do have a sister, and yes, she hates metal...probably more than I do.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:28 pm

Jinzo wrote:
Um, you should know just as well as I do. But, for everyone else: Yes, I do have a sister, and yes, she hates metal...probably more than I do.

lame... but at least SHE has an excuse to have 0 testoserone in her body lol
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:40 am

Tony. wrote:
Jinzo wrote:

lame... but at least SHE has an excuse to have 0 testoserone in her body lol

lol. It's funny because she walks around the house calling my brother a punk half the time. The only music she allows herself to listen to is Cheetah Girls and Faith Hill....Sucide smiley

And the whole bit about no testosterone and my hate for metal...I think it has reached a massive exaggeration by now. There are certain limits of metal I can stand. pac man :O
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:19 pm

Jinzo wrote:
The only music she allows herself to listen to is Cheetah Girls and Faith Hill....Sucide smiley

OMG BORING!

/Facepalm

Your sister listens to some dull crap! >:O
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:21 am

"Dull Crap" doesn't half describe it. What's worse is she plays it on full blast from her room, so you can hear it from anywhere in the house. It's Quite Irritating. Sucide smiley
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 3:52 pm

Come on all you people out there, surely you have Questions you want me to answer?
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 3:56 pm

why is rap more popular than rock now?
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:00 pm

That is a question that has been bothering me for some time now also, grunger. In my computer class, there are about 20 people. Today, one of them complained about another person always playing the same rap song everyday. So, he retaliated by blasting the Soulja boy song as loud as possible. Someone on the other side of the room started ratting on how repetitive that song is, and blasting another Rap song. I was left in the middle of the room listening to "Seven Bridges Road" by The Eagles, wishing the class was over. Rap and Hip Hop are a disease which is infecting every individual sulking in the gulley of stupidity, and something need to destroy everyone infected with this terrible plague.
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:17 pm

r u saying that rap is more popular because ppl r stupid?
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:19 pm

I would say so yes.... rap is a very unintellegent type of music usually
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:21 pm

grunger67 wrote:
r u saying that rap is more popular because ppl r stupid?

I would say that is one reason. One of many.
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:26 pm

Tony777 wrote:

u don't have 2 convince me... b-cuz of rap i'm now racist
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:45 pm

grunger67 wrote:
Tony777 wrote:

u don't have 2 convince me... b-cuz of rap i'm now racist

LOL
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:52 pm

itz true, a nigga came to crystal's house last night hitchhiking and w/out thinking i got crystal's father's shotgun and shot 'im
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:54 pm

Sure you did XD
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:11 pm

grunger67 wrote:
itz true, a nigga came to crystal's house last night hitchhiking and w/out thinking i got crystal's father's shotgun and shot 'im

Grunger, you sure know how to tell a tale, and one that brings my insides glorious joy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread   Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jinzo's Interesting Facts Thread
Page 1 of 1