Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
When a band who screams writes a no scream song , - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
When a band who screams writes a no scream song , - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
When a band who screams writes a no scream song , - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
When a band who screams writes a no scream song , - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
When a band who screams writes a no scream song , - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
When a band who screams writes a no scream song , - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
When a band who screams writes a no scream song , - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
When a band who screams writes a no scream song , - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
When a band who screams writes a no scream song , - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

When a band who screams writes a no scream song ,

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

When a band who screams writes a no scream song , - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When a band who screams writes a no scream song ,   When a band who screams writes a no scream song , - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 3:44 am

WINNER OF THE WORST SCREAMING CONTEST:

HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS.
Back to top Go down
1234r1342r234r
Kind of a Big Deal
1234r1342r234r

Male
Number of posts : 194
Favorite Admin : guitar hero, baseball, music, golf
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: When a band who screams writes a no scream song ,   When a band who screams writes a no scream song , - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:07 pm

hotsnakes wrote:
WINNER OF THE WORST SCREAMING CONTEST:

HAWTHORNE HEIGHTS.

YOU WIN hawthorne heights is the biggest group of wanna-bes i've ever heard
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: When a band who screams writes a no scream song ,   When a band who screams writes a no scream song , - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:39 am

Matt Heafy according to wikipedia wrote:
If anyone is wondering why the screaming is gone it's because the four of us were never into bands that scream and we don't like any of the current bands that scream, so we asked ourselves why we're doing it. The only reason I started screaming in the first place is because I sucked at singing and wanted to be the frontman of a band. This time around I wanted to be a better singer because that's what we wanted to hear, so we dropped the screaming and did a lot of vocal training and vocal work. I think everyone will be really happy with it and those that aren't can go listen to any of those dime a dozen bands that are all doing the same thing. I have this quote that I've been randomly throwing out and that is ‘evolve or be eaten' and we evolved.

Matt Heafy according to wikipedia in another instance wrote:
I only started screaming in the first place because I was such a terrible singer. It goes on to say back when I was 14 my voice was like (feigns breaking voice) and I could only sing low - I was trying to sing like I do now, but it sounded horrible so I started screaming , but now I'm done with that , if we play our old stuff that calls for screaming, Corey (Beaulieu) does that. I'll never go back-it's stupid, unnatural and it f**ks everybody's voice up. Even those dudes that say it doesn't, it does.

THAT is a good explanation XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When a band who screams writes a no scream song ,   When a band who screams writes a no scream song , - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When a band who screams writes a no scream song ,
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2