Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Pink floyd is boring

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Pink floyd is boring Empty
PostSubject: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:28 pm

YAH I SAID IT BIOTCHES!

PINK FLOYD IS BORING Sleep

WHAT U GONNA DO!?!! king
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:29 pm

I agree. cat
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:34 pm

[quote="Lord_Jakester"]I agree. cat[/quote cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:35 pm

It all depends on what Song. Comfortably Numb, Wish you Were Here, Hey You, I will agree with you on that. However, The Dark Side of the Moon Album is very good, in my opinion. Except Us and Them, that one is really repetitive too.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:41 pm

Jinzo wrote:
It all depends on what Song. Comfortably Numb, Wish you Were Here, Hey You, I will agree with you on that. However, The Dark Side of the Moon Album is very good, in my opinion. Except Us and Them, that one is really repetitive too.

Why is 100% of pink floyds singles a 20BPM tempo?.........................

.......................... Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:55 pm

Tman wrote:
Jinzo wrote:

Does a song really have to be fast to be good? And the really slow, minor key songs are songs that even Pink Floyd fans have to turn their backs to.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:00 pm

Jinzo wrote:
Tman wrote:
Jinzo wrote:

Does a song really have to be fast to be good? And the really slow, minor key songs are songs that even Pink Floyd fans have to turn their backs to.

Not fast to be good

it has to be of a humane pace

Pink floyd makes people fall asleep not only are they not fast , they aren't even normal tempo...... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:03 pm

Tman wrote:
Jinzo wrote:
Tman wrote:
Jinzo wrote:

Not fast to be good

Pink floyd makes people fall asleep not only are they not fast , they aren't even normal tempo...... Sleep

It's funny you mention that. The radio station I listen to on Friday nights has an hour of Pink Floyd. And what's worse they ALWAYS play the slow, boring Pink Floyd. I always get to sleep easy on friday nights. But yeah, it just depends on the song. Most Pink Floyd is awful.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:06 pm

Tman wrote:
Jinzo wrote:
Tman wrote:
Jinzo wrote:

Not fast to be good

It's funny you mention that. The radio station I listen to on Friday nights has an hour of Pink Floyd. And what's worse they ALWAYS play the slow, boring Pink Floyd. I always get to sleep easy on friday nights. But yeah, it just depends on the song. Most Pink Floyd is awful.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 5:29 pm

Tman wrote:
YAH I SAID IT BIOTCHES!

PINK FLOYD IS BORING Sleep

WHAT U GONNA DO!?!! king
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 6:43 pm

Pink Floyd is awesome, the vocals drive it. It doesn't have to be some oversung like Bruce Dickinson and have Yngwie Malmsteen playing arpeggios at a tempo of 280 to be exciting. The emotion and the mere compilation makes them an awesome band. I mean hell, their longest songs rock beyond comparison in a non rocking way. Like say the vocals on Meddle are superb and same with Shine On You Crazy Diamond. Just pick up stuff other than Dark Side and The Wall and then you'll see for yourself just how great they are. That is if you have an ear for non metal.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Ziggy Played Guitar.........
Ziggy Played Guitar.........
Dave

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 6:56 pm

Jinzo wrote:
Tman wrote:
Jinzo wrote:
Tman wrote:
Jinzo wrote:

Not fast to be good

HAHA. I'm not a big PF fan. And my local radio plays a half hour of Metallica every week night. It's mostly deep cuts from old CD's, I like listening to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lpassociation.com
DAC-BR
Led zeppelins biggest fan
Led zeppelins biggest fan
DAC-BR

Male
Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 11:34 am

[b]What? Pink Floyd is one of the best bands ever. Just listen to Dark Side Of The Moon, The Wall, Meddle and Wish You Were Here. All their songs are good. Dark Side Of The Moon is one of the best albums ever
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 3:07 pm

DAC-BR wrote:
[b]What? Pink Floyd is one of the best bands ever. Just listen to Dark Side Of The Moon, The Wall, Meddle and Wish You Were Here. All their songs are good. Dark Side Of The Moon is one of the best albums ever

Dark Side of the Moon is really the only album that has songs I like by Pink Floyd. And I love all songs on Dark Side of the Moon. The Wall....ehh, it's alright. All others are so annoying....to me.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 4:12 pm

Dave wrote:
Jinzo wrote:
Tman wrote:
Jinzo wrote:
Tman wrote:
Jinzo wrote:

Not fast to be good

HAHA. I'm not a big PF fan. And my local radio plays a half hour of Metallica every week night. It's mostly deep cuts from old CD's, I like listening to it.

Thats nasty.
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:55 pm

Jinzo wrote:
DAC-BR wrote:

Dark Side of the Moon is really the only album that has songs I like by Pink Floyd. And I love all songs on Dark Side of the Moon. The Wall....ehh, it's alright. All others are so annoying....to me.

Did you listen to Meddle or Wish You Were Here(the albums) or Music From A Film Called More(if you want a more rock oriented one it has Ibiza Bar and I forget the other one, it's definitely more down to roots.) also, though I don't have this one, from the clips I've heard Atom Heart Mother is an excellent one if you can put up with long songs.
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:45 am

Lord_Jakester wrote:
I agree. cat
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 1:07 pm

How dare you!

I'm insulted...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pink floyd is boring   Pink floyd is boring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pink floyd is boring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: The Battlefield-
Jump to: