Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHO KICKED ME?
Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeyshit

» Enter sandman
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeyshit

» WTF?
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeyshit

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeyshit

» The George Lopez show
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeyshit

» Tony Hawk drops the ball and fails
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:04 pm by Jakeyshit

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 
 

 Jake

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Jake   Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:58 pm

You are canned tuna.

And an administrator!
Back to top Go down
Stairway
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:59 pm

Canned Tuna! Shocked This IS a lucky day!
Back to top Go down
Jinzo
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:10 pm

What does it take to be an admin?
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:13 pm

Jinzo wrote:
What does it take to be an admin?

Remember those unwritten laws we discussed? study
Back to top Go down
Jinzo
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:18 pm

Tman wrote:
Jinzo wrote:
What does it take to be an admin?

Remember those unwritten laws we discussed? study

Right....Those laws. Yeah, I have them memorized like the back of my hand.
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:23 pm

Jinzo wrote:
Tman wrote:
Jinzo wrote:
What does it take to be an admin?

Remember those unwritten laws we discussed? study

Right....Those laws. Yeah, I have them memorized like the back of my hand.

No you don't :(
Back to top Go down
Jinzo
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:29 pm

Tman wrote:
Jinzo wrote:
Tman wrote:
Jinzo wrote:
What does it take to be an admin?

Remember those unwritten laws we discussed? study

Right....Those laws. Yeah, I have them memorized like the back of my hand.

No you don't :(

Sure I Do. Each Night before going to bed, I write them out 50 times each. But then my paper's burst into flames because I broke the cycle of nature by writting the unwrittable.
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:40 pm

The unwritten laws include:

Knowledge of metal subgenres

The Stair way theory

The proffesional musicians ear (Being open minded to all music)

Comprehensive knowledge of how to fail noobs.

An ecylclopedic database of bands.

Proper knowledge of the best guitarists in the world.

Must like Fried chicken.
Back to top Go down
Stairway
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:42 pm

Tman wrote:
Proper knowledge of the best guitarists in the world.

Jason Becker, Marty Friedman and Randy Rhoads! sunny
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:43 pm

Lord_Jakester wrote:
Tman wrote:
Proper knowledge of the best guitarists in the world.

Jason Becker, Marty Friedman and Randy Rhoads! sunny

See Jinzo? He knows wuts up Razz

He didn't act like a dumbass and say "Zomg der angus young!"
Back to top Go down
Stairway
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:44 pm

Tman wrote:
Lord_Jakester wrote:
Tman wrote:
Proper knowledge of the best guitarists in the world.

Jason Becker, Marty Friedman and Randy Rhoads! sunny

See Jinzo? He knows wuts up Razz

He didn't act like a dumbass and say "Zomg der angus young!"

And Zakk Wylde.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:49 pm

Tman wrote:
The unwritten laws include:

Knowledge of metal subgenres I had that shoved down my throat recently, I think I have it covered.
The Stair way theory Either A Led Zeppelin song besides Stair way, or Stair way and another Led Zeppelin song

The proffesional musicians ear (Being open minded to all music) If a link is provided, I will try it out. I got this one in the bag
Comprehensive knowledge of how to fail noobs. I highly doubt that noobs will track to this forum, but if they come, I will be ready.
An ecylclopedic database of bands. I've been around these forums to recognize quite a few bands people throw at me.

Proper knowledge of the best guitarists in the world. I think I am fairly knowledgable about this. If I become Admin, I promise to not have a biased view towards Tom Scholz, Ritchie Blackmore, and Brian Setzer.

Must like Fried chicken. Well, that one didn't take any special talent at all.


I think I have what it takes.
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:49 pm

Lord_Jakester wrote:
Tman wrote:
Lord_Jakester wrote:
Tman wrote:
Proper knowledge of the best guitarists in the world.

Jason Becker, Marty Friedman and Randy Rhoads! sunny

See Jinzo? He knows wuts up Razz

He didn't act like a dumbass and say "Zomg der angus young!"

And Zakk Wylde.

Yeah seriously

I hate it when people call average joe schmoe guitarists the best in the world... nublets.

Jinzo we are going to make you a mod but not admin
Back to top Go down
Jinzo
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:50 pm

Tman wrote:
Lord_Jakester wrote:
Tman wrote:
Proper knowledge of the best guitarists in the world.

Jason Becker, Marty Friedman and Randy Rhoads! sunny

See Jinzo? He knows wuts up Razz

He didn't act like a dumbass and say "Zomg der angus young!"

I don't think I will be praising Angus Young anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:55 pm

Jinzo wrote:
Tman wrote:
Lord_Jakester wrote:
Tman wrote:
Proper knowledge of the best guitarists in the world.

Jason Becker, Marty Friedman and Randy Rhoads! sunny

See Jinzo? He knows wuts up Razz

He didn't act like a dumbass and say "Zomg der angus young!"

I don't think I will be praising Angus Young anytime soon.

You are a moderator now jinzo

oh yeah unwritten law #642 : you have to have an "I'm better than everyone else" personality if you plan to dominate the forums with an iron fist lol
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:32 pm

Tman wrote:
Jinzo wrote:
Tman wrote:
Lord_Jakester wrote:
Tman wrote:
Proper knowledge of the best guitarists in the world.

Jason Becker, Marty Friedman and Randy Rhoads! sunny

See Jinzo? He knows wuts up Razz

He didn't act like a dumbass and say "Zomg der angus young!"

I don't think I will be praising Angus Young anytime soon.

You are a moderator now jinzo

oh yeah unwritten law #642 : you have to have an "I'm better than everyone else" personality if you plan to dominate the forums with an iron fist lol

But I'm an admin. Screw you all.
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Age : 25
Location : Hicksville!(Idaho)
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:52 pm

Tman wrote:
The unwritten laws include:

Knowledge of metal subgenres

The Stair way theory

The proffesional musicians ear (Being open minded to all music)

Comprehensive knowledge of how to fail noobs.

An ecylclopedic database of bands.

Proper knowledge of the best guitarists in the world.

Must like Fried chicken.

Hey, I fit like all of those...except maybe the metal subgenres and failing noobs because I find that lame. Only thing is I like being a normal user...I just don't like it being lame by calling me a groupie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super_Trooper
Teh Mad Maniac Monster!
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 33
Location : Lost In Some Crazy Dream
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:59 am

Now How Do I Become A Mod, Cause My Membership Is Still Pending.
Do I Need To Prove Myself Somehow?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
7 likes
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:00 pm

i fit
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.2
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 178
Location : Whatsittoyou, U.S.A.
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Jake   Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:30 am

Tony wrote:
The unwritten laws include:

Knowledge of metal subgenres Yeah, I know those.

The Stair way theory That too.

The proffesional musicians ear (Being open minded to all music) Yes, I'm all ears.

Comprehensive knowledge of how to fail noobs. I've studied well.

An ecylclopedic database of bands. Don't we all have one?

Proper knowledge of the best guitarists in the world. Marty, Jason, and Randy.

Must like Fried chicken. I LEIK FRADD CHIKEN!!!!

My answers in Bold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stairway
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:41 am

Dude, we don't need any more mods/admins than we already have.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.2
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 178
Location : Whatsittoyou, U.S.A.
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Jake   Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:31 pm

I feel so left out... :'(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:11 pm

furiousfretwork19.2 wrote:
Tony wrote:
The unwritten laws include:

Knowledge of metal subgenres Yeah, I know those.

The Stair way theory That too.

The proffesional musicians ear (Being open minded to all music) Yes, I'm all ears.

Comprehensive knowledge of how to fail noobs. I've studied well.

An ecylclopedic database of bands. Don't we all have one?

Proper knowledge of the best guitarists in the world. Marty, Jason, and Randy.

Must like Fried chicken. I LEIK FRADD CHIKEN!!!!

My answers in Bold.

Your answer suck , and we have 5X more mods and admin than we really need lol
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:13 am

Tony wrote:
furiousfretwork19.2 wrote:
Tony wrote:
The unwritten laws include:

Knowledge of metal subgenres Yeah, I know those.

The Stair way theory That too.

The proffesional musicians ear (Being open minded to all music) Yes, I'm all ears.

Comprehensive knowledge of how to fail noobs. I've studied well.

An ecylclopedic database of bands. Don't we all have one?

Proper knowledge of the best guitarists in the world. Marty, Jason, and Randy.

Must like Fried chicken. I LEIK FRADD CHIKEN!!!!

My answers in Bold.

Your answer suck , and we have 5X more mods and admin than we really need lol

And shouldn't that problem be fixed? We've been handing the title out like candy, when people need to be DESERVING of the position.
Back to top Go down
Stairway
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jake   Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:13 am

svartingr wrote:
Tony wrote:
furiousfretwork19.2 wrote:
Tony wrote:
The unwritten laws include:

Knowledge of metal subgenres Yeah, I know those.

The Stair way theory That too.

The proffesional musicians ear (Being open minded to all music) Yes, I'm all ears.

Comprehensive knowledge of how to fail noobs. I've studied well.

An ecylclopedic database of bands. Don't we all have one?

Proper knowledge of the best guitarists in the world. Marty, Jason, and Randy.

Must like Fried chicken. I LEIK FRADD CHIKEN!!!!

My answers in Bold.

Your answer suck , and we have 5X more mods and admin than we really need lol

And shouldn't that problem be fixed? We've been handing the title out like candy, when people need to be DESERVING of the position.

We've gotten rid of two mods this week.

It's a start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jake   

Back to top Go down
 
Jake
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: Guitar Hero :: Guitar Hero Forum-
Jump to: