Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Whats this viking character I hear of? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Whats this viking character I hear of? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Whats this viking character I hear of? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Whats this viking character I hear of? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Whats this viking character I hear of? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Whats this viking character I hear of? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Whats this viking character I hear of? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Whats this viking character I hear of? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Whats this viking character I hear of? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Whats this viking character I hear of?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Whats this viking character I hear of? Empty
PostSubject: Whats this viking character I hear of?   Whats this viking character I hear of? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:42 pm

I've heard people talk about a viking character

someone post a pic
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Whats this viking character I hear of?   Whats this viking character I hear of? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:48 pm

itz larz stupid azz
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: Whats this viking character I hear of?   Whats this viking character I hear of? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:53 pm

I cant find a pic of Lars as a viking, but here's a video with him as a viking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZutgOyA9EY
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Whats this viking character I hear of?   Whats this viking character I hear of? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 7:18 pm

Look at the body and the belt. Also remember Lars has blond long hair like the viking. So it's Lars.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Whats this viking character I hear of?   Whats this viking character I hear of? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:44 pm

shaniqua 7 brevick wrote:
itz larz stupid azz

dumbass I wasn't aware THATs the video character they called a viking... no crap thats lars
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Whats this viking character I hear of?   Whats this viking character I hear of? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:05 pm

weve baeen calling lars the viking for a month stupid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats this viking character I hear of?   Whats this viking character I hear of? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats this viking character I hear of?
Page 1 of 1