Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

We should do a death metal version of...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stairway

We should do a death metal version of... Empty
PostSubject: We should do a death metal version of...   We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:06 pm

MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: We should do a death metal version of...   We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:12 pm

Jakeycakes wrote:
MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB.
will it get the death metaly bass soloz? like all death metal songz have?
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: We should do a death metal version of...   We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:12 pm

red nuge 7 wrote:
Jakeycakes wrote:
MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB.
will it get the death metaly bass soloz? like all death metal songz have?

Yes. It'll also have Jakey-style Death Metal vocals.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: We should do a death metal version of...   We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:19 pm

i need to get like, hair extensions. we need to call our own headbang style. i get windmill
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: We should do a death metal version of...   We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:23 pm

red nuge 7 wrote:
i need to get like, hair extensions. we need to call our own headbang style. i get windmill

I don't headbang. When I play guitar, I stand there in a zoned-out state and start drooling...

Er...

Crying or Very sad

Razz
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: We should do a death metal version of...   We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:25 pm

I play like buckethead... i stand and play. no movement at all.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: We should do a death metal version of...   We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:34 pm

i run around and act wild.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: We should do a death metal version of...   We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:36 pm

I have stage presence. I'm a good frontman.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: We should do a death metal version of...   We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:37 pm

im the crazy one. ill probably OD during our second world tour :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should do a death metal version of...   We should do a death metal version of... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We should do a death metal version of...
Page 1 of 1