Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
I'm getting my lyrics together. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
I'm getting my lyrics together. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
I'm getting my lyrics together. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
I'm getting my lyrics together. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
I'm getting my lyrics together. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
I'm getting my lyrics together. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
I'm getting my lyrics together. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
I'm getting my lyrics together. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
I'm getting my lyrics together. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

I'm getting my lyrics together.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stairway

I'm getting my lyrics together. Empty
PostSubject: I'm getting my lyrics together.   I'm getting my lyrics together. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:35 pm

*Intro*

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE! WE GOT FUN N' GAMES!

'CUZ I'M TNT! I'M DYNOMITE!

RUNNIN' THROUGH A SCENE OF ANGRINESS AND GREED!

HAS HE LOST HIS MIND? CAN HE SEE OR IS HE BLIND...

IN THE EYE OF THE TORNADO! BLOW ME AWAY!!

...*Slow instrumental part*

...WE SHOUT AT THE DEVIL!

*Riffage*

MASTER! MASTER! WHERE'S THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!

I'M GOIN' OFF THE RAILS ON A CRAZY TRAIN!!! I'M GOIN' OFF THE RAILS ON A CRAZY TRAIN!!!

*Solo*

DON'T MESS WITH A BLACK CAT!!

*More soloage*

I SEE A MAN IN THE BACK AS A MATTER OF FACT HIS EYES IS AS RED AS THE SUN!

A WORKING-CLASS HERO IS SOMETHING TO BEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*S'mores of teh solos*

Where do we go now? Oh, where do we goooo??? Where do we goooooo???

AND I'M GOIN' DOOOOOOOOOWWNNN!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL THE WAY!!! On the highway to hell...

*Outro*
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting my lyrics together.   I'm getting my lyrics together. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:43 pm

- Intro -
- ... -
- Verse -
- Purple haze! All in my brain! Lately things just eat your souls! Well, me and Jackson... we looked at eachother. And we each said... "Marco polo london bridges simon sez steal the bacon time out trick or treat electric company olly olly oxen free do you wanna play with me?!" -
- Chorus -
- IN THE JUNGLE! WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, watch it bring it to your wealth! I feed off smoooke on the waaater! Ride it on out like a bird in the waaater! Rite it on out like you were a crazy traaaaaaaaain!
- Verse -
- Purple haze! All in my brain! Lately things just barely got out of school, came from the edge of the dead! Your lifestyle to me seemed so merry way sayin', baaaaby whatcha gonna! Lookin' down the barrel of a hot magnum 45! Just another way to surviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!
- Chorus -
- IN THE JUNGLE! WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, watch it bring it to your bushes... with it open wide! What you seeeeeeing girl? Can't you believe that there were voices down the corridor, I thought I heard them say... RADAR LOOOVE!
- Bridge -
- We got the beat! We got the beat! We got the beat! Yeah, we got the beat! -
- Gtr Solo 1 -
- Gtr Solo 2 -
- Gtr Solo 3 -
- Bass Solo -
- Gtr Solo 4 -
- Chorus -
- IN THE JUNGLE! WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, watch it bring it tooo theee hiiils! Ruuun fooor youuur MASTER! MASTER!
- Gtr Solo 5 -
- Wankery -
- Outro -
- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY DOOOOOOWN INSIIIIIIIIIIDE! ... WOMAN! YOU NEEEEEEEEEEED LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting my lyrics together.   I'm getting my lyrics together. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:45 pm

bass solo! cheers
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting my lyrics together.   I'm getting my lyrics together. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:48 pm

...I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting my lyrics together.   I'm getting my lyrics together. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:50 pm

Jakeycakes wrote:
...I don't like it.

F*ck.

It took me ages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting my lyrics together.   I'm getting my lyrics together. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm getting my lyrics together.
Page 1 of 1