Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thefuzz41
Roadie
Roadie

Male
Number of posts : 12
Favorite Admin : Well you should know since i am a member here
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Empty
PostSubject: Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII   Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:41 am

well i'd like to see a Cracked blue les paul. What would you like to have
Back to top Go down
Tmanrock

PostSubject: Re: Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII   Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:46 am

something that looks like an ice/blue thing with design

or like... black with some purple swirls
Back to top Go down
Thefuzz41
Roadie
Roadie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII   Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:50 am

that purple swirl design sounds cool but i think would be an explosion plate with like a mushroom cloud would be pretty badass
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII   Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:28 am

Like, Zakk Wylde style?
Back to top Go down
Zack10house
Roadie
Roadie

Male
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII   Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 10:51 am

Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Large_1.1.1.1.1-10-18333 or Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Epiphone_Zakk_buzzsaw_2
Back to top Go down
Thefuzz41
Roadie
Roadie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII   Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 2:21 pm

That orange one is cool
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII   Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:39 am

I dunno, something that has a really awesome use of purple. Yup, me rocking out in some weird velvet coat, a top hat, and a purple fender. Sounds like fun to me, especially if I got purple glitter platform combat boots.
Back to top Go down
Tokisaurus
Awesomness
Awesomness
Tokisaurus

Male
Number of posts : 146
Humor : markmw
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII   Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:21 pm

Zakk Wylde Bullseye
Randy Rhoads Polka dot
EVH strat
EVH strat white
EVH strat yellow
Solid color ( red, yellow, green, brown, blue ect )
Sunburst
Spider web
American flag
UK flag
zebra ( black and white stripes )
flame
lightning
skulls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII   Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which type of axe plates do you want to see in GHIII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: Guitar Hero :: Controllers-
Jump to: