Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
The longest non-list post I've ever made. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
The longest non-list post I've ever made. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
The longest non-list post I've ever made. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
The longest non-list post I've ever made. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
The longest non-list post I've ever made. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
The longest non-list post I've ever made. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
The longest non-list post I've ever made. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
The longest non-list post I've ever made. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
The longest non-list post I've ever made. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The longest non-list post I've ever made.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stairway

The longest non-list post I've ever made. Empty
PostSubject: The longest non-list post I've ever made.   The longest non-list post I've ever made. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 6:05 pm

"Okay, so, theoretically speaking, some guy from Neversoft got drunk and actually looked at THIS THREAD. And took the songs with the most suggestions, and put them in, right? I see Stairway to Heaven on there a lot, so I'll use that as an example. They put it in the game, because hundreeds of people suggested it, and probably thousands want it in the game. Yet, they trust that since you suggest it, it MUST be worth putting in. Of course, they know that if you listen to the first six minutes of the song, you might notice something. There's only 10 or 11 seconds of guitar being played over and over for the entire first five and a half minutes. That's almost three fourths of the entire song. Even then, it's pretty slow for the next thirty second, and it goes into a solo when it hits the six-minute mark. A fairly slow and short solo that is less than a minute long. Then it's really easy again until the end. Yet, you don't. So, they blindly put it in to raise sales. Yet, when most of you play it, you don't have fun. Then you go on the internet and complain that is was in the game, just as people did with Yes We Can, Tatooed Love Boys, I Want Candy (Which was pulled), and others. So, they come back and say, "You asked for it! And we don't want all the GH forums to be flooded with Stairway requests for ever!". Then you say, "wel it wasnt fun so u shudntuv put it in da game". Then they say, "Yet you suggested it. You thought it would be fun. And when people said it wouldn't, for the same reasons you now say it wouldn't, you told them to STFU and GTFO.". And it goes on. So why don't you just listen to me. Songs like November Rain, Bohemian Rhapsody and Comfortably Numb wouldn't be fun, because there's no guitar in the first three minutes or so. You'd be waiting around saying, "wens da getar start????////slash//??QUEstIonMArk??/?". And you'd complain that it was in the game.

Don't get me wrong. There was a time in which I wanted some of these songs in GH, but then a very wize man introduced me to some great songs that would be better and more fun in GH than the ones you suggest, most of which I once suggested. Yes, I wanted Stairway, Eruption, Run to the Hills, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Crazy Train, Hot For Teacher, Fury of the Storm, Operation Ground and Pound, Through the Fire and the Flames, One, Hotel California, Comfortably Numb, Paradise City, Welcome to the Jungle, November Rain, Enter Sandman, Master of Puppets, Bohemian Rhapsody, etc. in GH. THEN I LISTEN TO SOME SONGS THAT WOULD BE MORE FUN. Now I can't stand to listen to said songs. Well, Crazy Train is my favorite song with lyrics, so, MOST of these songs. And Eruption (I made a special note of that because it's not a song).

What I'm trying to say here is: GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND TAKE MY SUGGESTIONS SERIOUSLY. G'day."

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25718869&union_id=8865&msg_id=291534396#291534396
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The longest non-list post I've ever made.   The longest non-list post I've ever made. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:34 am

*Salute*
Back to top Go down
rockerg519
Shredder
Shredder
rockerg519

Male
Number of posts : 71
Location : Land of the ice and snow, where the midnight sun and the hot springs glow.
Favorite Admin : Sports, music, guitar, guitar hero.
Humor : Humor is a valuable gift, given to every human being. Fake preaching :D
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The longest non-list post I've ever made.   The longest non-list post I've ever made. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:13 pm

Juliecakes wrote:

Yes, I wanted Stairway, Eruption, Crazy Train, Hot For Teacher, Through the Fire and the Flames, One, Hotel California, Comfortably Numb, Paradise City, Welcome to the Jungle, Enter Sandman, Master of Puppets, etc. in GH.

me too. i still kinda want paradise city, hot for teacher, and master of puppets.
well the thing is...THEY ARE GOOD SONGS.
just not for GH.
what makes a song good is not just the guitar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The longest non-list post I've ever made.   The longest non-list post I've ever made. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The longest non-list post I've ever made.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: Thread Retirement Home-
Jump to: