Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

GH3 predictions (Different edition)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony777

GH3 predictions (Different edition) Empty
PostSubject: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:11 pm

These are bands and songs I predict being in GH3

With the most likely songs if I can think of it

Pantera- Domination , or walk
(And I will %#*^ jump off a bridge if its walk)

Cacophony - Something
(Because if hammerfall made it w/ minimal suggesting , I think jake and gears massive demanding of the band will have greatly raised their chances)

Jimi Hendrix - Anything
(Just because I think they will)

Queen - Anything

Shadows fall - Anything
(They went over real well in GH2 and have been requested out the ass for 3)

Children of bodom - Needled 24/7
(Cob has been requested and mentioned out the ass , and needled 24/7 just happens to be the song people seem to spam the most)

Derek and the dominoes - Layla
(Because its been requested out the ass)

Journey - Anyway you want it
(Because they've been mentioned alot and they are huge so it makes sense)

Lostprophets - Everyday combat
(The rumor is everywhere)

311 - Anything
(That one guy spammed the hell out of the forum about them and many people agreed with his request)

Soundgarden - Anything
(They have been requested ALOT)

Sonata arctica - 8th commandment , black sheep
(Me and svartingr and a few other peoples constant discussion of them surely raised their chances by a ton , and if hammerfall can make it so can they)

AC/DC - Whole lotta rosie , Any of their post 1980 singles
(Constant demand , and whole lotta rosie if they take fan song suggestions to heart and not just the bands)

Led zeppelin - Rock N roll
(Seems all too likely no?)

Avenged sevenfold - Anything , but probably bat country would happen
(Massively demanded and well received in GH2 by most)

Boston - Rock n roll band , peace of mind
(Boston was in GH1 , boston is ledgendary , boston is massively requested)

Deep purple - most likely Burn or highway star
(Massively requested band)

NoFX - Anything
(Very popular punk band , all the punk obsessers on the forum demand them like crazy , seems possible)

Coheed and cambria - Welcome home
(Can hardly begin to describe how much this song has been requested)

In flames - Embody the invisible
(This band gets mentioned A TON , and thats just the general most popular song of theirs)

Rush - Anything
(DUH!)

Ozzy osbourne - Something
(DUH!)

3 inches of blood - Most likely deadly sinners
(3iob was in a tony hawk once and thats the song they used, which is also their most popular song... and they are quite big in the metal world)

HIM - Anything
(If daniel lioneye is in the game... surely they would get a song from his main band too)

Judas priest - Breakin the law , painkiller
(Very popular metal band , I jump off cliff if they pick breaking the law)

The misfits - Anything
(How the %#*^ did they make 3 GH games and skip over the most influencial band of all %#*^ time all 3 times? they gotta do it this time)

Because Afi's miss murder made it in :
My chemical romance , fallout boy , Hinder , Linkin park , 3 days grace

Others :
Nirvana , The beatles , The who , The ramones , Lamb of God , Mastodon , Primus

Yeah... so what do you guys think?

Agreements? Disagreements? Your own predictions?

Last edited by on Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:17 pm

Added 2 more predicitons , Judas priest and the misfits
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:18 pm

DR.PHIL HOLMES! naw i dont like BTL or COB sorry but they take the brutal out of death metal
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:20 pm

Some more predictions :

Others :
Nirvana , The beatles , The who , The ramones , Lamb of God , Mastodon
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:21 pm

Tony wrote:
Some more predictions :

Others :
Nirvana , The beatles , The who , The ramones , Lamb of God , Mastodon
where?
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:21 pm

an7hony wrote:
DR.PHIL HOLMES! naw i dont like BTL or COB sorry but they take the brutal out of death metal

Noob boy! These are PREDICTIONS not suggestions FOOL!
/Facepalm
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:22 pm

Tony wrote:
an7hony wrote:

/Facepalm

but you have magic powers that make everything you say true. so i bsay nay
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:24 pm

an7hony wrote:
Tony wrote:
an7hony wrote:

/Facepalm

but you have magic powers that make everything you say true. so i bsay nay

Fool!

Children of bodom > Lots of stuff

Even if you don't like them... it would be better than "Miss murder" V.2.0

RIGHT? (Cob isn't TRYING to be brutal noob!)

Really cob is like power metal but w/ scream vocals
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:25 pm

well then stop calling COB death. but id rather have them than miss mureder
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:25 pm

In fact they themselves don't know what genre to call themselves so they just want to be classified as "Metal" in general... even wikipedia is confused Very Happy
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:26 pm

then lets call them bodom metal. new genre!
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:27 pm

an7hony wrote:
then lets call them bodom metal. new genre!

That works , also I think primus will return to GH3... they sure do get requested alot too
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:28 pm

to defy the laws if tradition would be a perfect 5th tier encore
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:30 pm

an7hony wrote:
to defy the laws if tradition would be a perfect 5th tier encore

GH3 is defying the laws of tradition completley Very Happy!

(They are putting emo and power metal in the game... WOOT lol)

So that means anythings possible this time

GH3 : AMEN

Ok I'm off to work on my sig
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:33 pm

to defy the laws of tradition is a song by primus with teh 1337 solos! Mad Mad Mad get it right!
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:38 pm

an7hony wrote:
to defy the laws of tradition is a song by primus with teh 1337 solos! Mad Mad Mad get it right!

Nurb! I don't listen to primus how the hell was I supposed to know thats a song?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 4:27 pm

i didnt use it in a context that would promote it as a literal meaning Very Happy. i called it an encore for 5th tier also. N00B!
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 5:35 pm

Ozzy will probably be Crazy Train.

And if Cacophony is in the game, which I doubt, it'll mst likely be Speed Metal Symphony.

*SIGH*
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 7:04 pm

Jakeycakes wrote:

And if Cacophony is in the game, which I doubt, it'll mst likely be Speed Metal Symphony.

*SIGH*

APPARENTLY neversoft/activision ACTUALLY READ their forums and have someone immediatley listen to all suggestions

Hammerfall was minimally suggested , by a few of us... and BAM! they are in the game

I think they read their GH3 suggestions forum , if they see something they don't know they listen to it and see what they think...

So... you and gear and whoever elses constant demanding of cacophony very well may result in them being in the game.
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 7:07 pm

Tony wrote:
Jakeycakes wrote:

*SIGH*

APPARENTLY neversoft/activision ACTUALLY READ their forums and have someone immediatley listen to all suggestions

Hammerfall was minimally suggested , by a few of us... and BAM! they are in the game

I think they read their GH3 suggestions forum , if they see something they don't know they listen to it and see what they think...

So... you and gear and whoever elses constant demanding of cacophony very well may result in them being in the game.

Hopes for Sonata Arctica!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 7:09 pm

svartingr wrote:
Tony wrote:
Jakeycakes wrote:

*SIGH*

Very Happy

cheers

I hope so and I think its possible... eventually between our sigs advertising them and me constantly telling people about them it got to a point where half of all lists on the site included them Very Happy

So yeah... definantley possible... more possible than hammerfall was even so... lets hope cheers
Back to top Go down
Faggot

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 7:57 pm

Hopes for a Kansas song, but not the lame-guitar ones everybody not in da club tends to suggest.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:03 am

WingsOfSteel wrote:
Hopes for a Kansas song, but not the lame-guitar ones everybody besides me tends to suggest.

And me.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:04 am

svartingr wrote:

Very Happy

Hopes we DON'T get a master! santa

Their singer sucks.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:45 pm

Jakeycakes wrote:
svartingr wrote:

Very Happy

Hopes we DON'T get a master! santa

Their singer sucks.

Oh please AC/DC boy who thinks ozzy is the best singer ever, you wouldn't know singing talent if it bit you on the ass.

HE HAS AN ACCENT dumbtard.

SICK HIM SVARTINGR!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GH3 predictions (Different edition)   GH3 predictions (Different edition) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GH3 predictions (Different edition)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next