Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony777

The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Empty
PostSubject: The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band   The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:29 am

If rock band comes out 1st I'm buying THEIR guitar controller , it looks cooler and it has solo buttons >_>;

But if it ain't out 1st I guess I'll be playing w/ the crappy looking one that comes with GH3 and buy a face plate

White as the main face plate = retarded imo.. don't they know all rockers like the color black for anything and we won't complain? NOOBS
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band   The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:30 am

yah i wish i had a 360
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band   The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:34 am

Why the hell did they decide PS2 gets the better guitar?

Plain ass white les paul w/ black neck = gaytarded
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band   The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:36 am

because ps2 has no dlc
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band   The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:38 am

an7hony wrote:
because ps2 has no dlc

That doesn't justify punishing the people who own xbox 360s, Nintendo wiis , and/or PS3s and charging them more while they are at it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band   The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:40 am

yah while you guys download stuff, well be playing the same 79 songs over and over. but on a really cool guitar
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band   The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:44 am

an7hony wrote:
yah while you guys download stuff, well be playing the same 79 songs over and over. but on a really cool guitar

PFFT!

All I know is the DLC songs better be NEW songs cause I don't want to pay EXTRA just to play GH 1 , 2 , 80s songs on xbox360

...Well I might pay a couple bucks if they made an xbox gh2 song pack w/ The trooper , dead , and billion dollar babies on it... but otherwise I am not paying a cent for "Old" songs lol
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band   The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:45 am

and plus: shh! you get a zakk wylde faceplate and stop whining! humph
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band   The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:47 am

an7hony wrote:

F**K ZAKK WYLDE! lol

I want a black blue or purple or maybe green face plate >:O
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band   The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:48 am

purple ftw
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band   The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:55 am

where is that logo?
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band   The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 2:00 am

an7hony wrote:
where is that logo?

what logo?

If you mean the one I mentioned earlier NOOB BAND IS the logo
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band   The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 2:01 am

ok. im eating top ramen roght now ftw
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band   The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 5:59 am

Tony wrote:
an7hony wrote:

F**K ZAKK WYLDE! lol

I want a black blue or purple or maybe green face plate >:O
green with a white racing stripe is what im doin.

green ftw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band   The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ONE actually positive thing I have to say bout Rock band
Page 1 of 1