Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

10 E bucks says one is the final encore

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony777

encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Empty
PostSubject: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:35 pm

Well with one by metallica being confirmed and neversoft having said this:

Quote :
We finally got the rights to the Metallica song we wanted and from the start we knew what we wanted to do with that song

(cough)final encore(cough)

10 E-Bucks says one is final encore

Even though to me it makes no sense because its not THAT hard till the solo
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:37 pm

they said they are doing a very unexpected final encore.

i say ace of bass: i saw the sun
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:43 pm

an7hony wrote:
they said they are doing a very unexpected final encore.

i say ace of bass: i saw the sun

bullcrap

I think metallica is unexpected enough for the retarded larger percentage of the world who were like

"NO WAI NOBODY WILL EVUR GET METALLICUR LED ZEPPELIN OR AC/DC DURR!"
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:44 pm

ace of bass!
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:13 am

I sure hope One isn't the final song.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 am

yah it aint a goog idea to confirm a final encore early. unless its dragonfoce or cacophony
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:22 am

how far down the line was free bird confirmed for GH2?
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:23 am

it wasnt until it came out. no one new till they beat the game
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:36 am

I hate spoilers. Mad
Back to top Go down
Faggot

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:36 am

Miss Murder is the Final Encore, I have a cousin that works at Neversoft. ghey
Back to top Go down
7 likes

ru kidding?
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:37 am

Im sure he is
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:38 am

WingsOfSteel wrote:
Miss Murder is the Final Encore, I have a cousin that works at Neversoft. ghey

I would like ROFL if that happened YOU WIN
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:38 am

of course. because theyre gonna have every song ever made by dragonforce that isnt TTFAF all together nonstop. the ultimate finger explosion
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:40 am

an7hony wrote:
of course. because theyre gonna have every song ever made by dragonforce that isnt TTFAF all together nonstop. the ultimate finger explosion
no seriously. my dad is marcus henderson. i think i would know
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:44 am

you can beleive what you want but i know the truth
Back to top Go down
Stevo
Lord of Punk
Stevo

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:50 am

There's loads of songs to be confirmed yet so I doubt that One will automatically be a final encore just like that
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:52 am

the final is ace of bass: i saw the sun

seriosly
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:54 am

an7hony wrote:
the final is ace of bass: i saw the sun

seriosly

How do you know?
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:56 am

my dad is marcus henderson. i think i would know.

just to let you know theres a 13 minute super awesome guitar solo added on
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:57 am

an7hony wrote:
my dad is marcus henderson. i think i would know.

just to let you know theres a 13 minute super awesome guitar solo added on

Do you have any links?
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:59 am

no. my dad did the cover
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:09 am

uh cool
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:15 am

yeah and his dad told me on the phone that they were putting an avril lavigne song in the final tier

Its "Girlfriend" with a wicked solo added on

right 7?
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 3:16 am

Tony wrote:
yeah and his dad told me on the phone that they were putting an avril lavigne song in the final tier

Its "Girlfriend" with a wicked solo added on

Ah shits lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 E bucks says one is the final encore   encore - 10 E bucks says one is the final encore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 E bucks says one is the final encore
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next