Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The would you rather? game

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cow is PHAT.
Teh Black Diamond
Cow is PHAT.

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-07-19

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Parawhore
Weapon: lightsaber
Race: Jedi

The would you rather? game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 7:21 am

Stop Sign

Fender or Gibson
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 7:52 am

fender

ibanez or jackson
Back to top Go down
Cow is PHAT.
Teh Black Diamond
Cow is PHAT.

Male

ITS A YOU! hu u iz

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:20 am

jackson

Run down a street naked for free

OR

Run down a football field naked for 3000$
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:24 am

Run down a football field naked for 3000$

WYR get a kick in the nuts everytime you miss a note in jordan
(one note=one kick).

or get kicked 35 times in the nuts for every time you miss a note on heart shaped box (one note=35 kicks)
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:30 am

HSB. I'd only get kicked 35 times.

Be the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, or be Rick Astley?
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:34 am

fresh prince.

WYR have Rick astley do you or kill your self?
Back to top Go down
Cow is PHAT.
Teh Black Diamond
Cow is PHAT.

Male

ITS A YOU! hu u iz

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:44 am

Kill my self

watch SNL or Mad TV
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:47 am

SNL definetley.

WYR destroy the computer you are using or destroy the PS2 that you use.
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:26 pm

destroy the ps2 that i use cause it's my friend's.

edit:

live with 7 almighty

OR

burn in hell
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:50 pm

thats like choosing between going to a poison and ratt or going to an avril lavigne concert.

i really am going to a poison and ratt concert for my birthday and youd come Very Happy haha
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:16 am

7 teh great wrote:
thats like choosing between going to a poison and ratt or going to an avril lavigne concert.

i really am going to a poison and ratt concert for my birthday and youd come Very Happy haha

but thats not a question :(
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:18 am

would you live with me, my awesome rcords, and go to a poison and ratt concert or burn in hell for all eternity?

that was the questio expanded
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:22 am

7 teh great wrote:
would you live with me, my awesome rcords, and go to a poison and ratt concert or burn in hell for all eternity?

that was the questio expanded

I think I would rather live with a guy who gets me into a ratt/poison concert for free lol

Would you rather : Be forced to listen to nickelback for an hour straight , or be forced to listen to creed for an hour straight

And you wouldn't get to even pick the songs by them either , they would be the songs by each that are in your opinion WAY Worse than their others already are XD
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:23 am

creeds awesome

mtv2 cancelled forever pr vh1 classic cancelled forever
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:32 am

7 teh great wrote:
creeds awesome

mtv2 cancelled forever pr vh1 classic cancelled forever

VH1 classic canceled forever, they ain't introducing me to nothin new!

Join this site its the official rock band game forum and you can tell people off about metal Very Happy

http://www.rockband.com/vbforum/

Would you rather : Judas priest have never existed , OR iron maiden never existed... either way it would remove about half the metal bands in the world.. seeing as those 2 are giant influences lol
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:33 am

ill wait for someone else to answer :(
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:34 am

7 teh great wrote:
ill wait for someone else to answer :(

Have fun waiting like... 15 hours or something... stinkin people who go to bed at 8pm or some shit! lol
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:36 am

500 posts! you win!

*congratulates tman*

yah those douches suck.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:58 am

so tman are you just gonna sit there with youre 500 posts or are you gonna start goin' for 1000
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:14 am

7 teh great wrote:
so tman are you just gonna sit there with youre 500 posts or are you gonna start goin' for 1000

one time... I made a secret thread only admins could even view and I started spamming it to raise post count... then the site started crashing so I deleted it and it subtracted those spam posts :(
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:15 am

i new abot the secret club. quick! retret to the chronicles of 7
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 9:02 pm

uh live with a serial killer or rapist
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:34 pm

an7hony wrote:
uh live with a serial killer or rapist

Rapist cause

1.They prob rape females not males
2.Even if they did , being raped can't be as bad as being stabbed with a rusty steak knife lol

Would you rather : Murder all of niles members or murder all of megadeths members
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 10:37 pm

mile. id die for megadeth though

get tangled in octopus arms or baby elephant sit on you
Back to top Go down
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:54 pm

achilles VII wrote:
mile. id die for megadeth though

get tangled in octopus arms or baby elephant sit on you

Baby elephant. i'd fuck it.

Drink piss. Or fuck a 400 pound girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The would you rather? game   The would you rather? game - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The would you rather? game
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next