Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

VIOLA! IT IS DONE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stairway

VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Empty
PostSubject: VIOLA! IT IS DONE!   VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:51 pm

The forum color scheme is finished. king
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIOLA! IT IS DONE!   VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:53 pm

Black and Pink? Are you serious? And, I don't know if it's just my PC, but the Emoticons area has a white background.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIOLA! IT IS DONE!   VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:54 pm

It's just you. And I like it. Now, I have a headache...
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIOLA! IT IS DONE!   VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 2:57 pm

Oh, I also notice you changed the Mod and Admin colors at the bottom of the homepage. That part I do like. I love you
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIOLA! IT IS DONE!   VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:27 pm

Ok, now, I'm pretty sure this is not just my PC acting up:

Did you change the scroll bars to be red?
Back to top Go down
Stairway

VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIOLA! IT IS DONE!   VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:28 pm

That wasn't me.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIOLA! IT IS DONE!   VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:31 pm

Well, it's changed back now, so All's Good. farao
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIOLA! IT IS DONE!   VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:52 pm

I liked the older one better, purple is a lot easier to read, less obnoxious, and it's easier to tell which forum is more updated.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIOLA! IT IS DONE!   VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:30 am

Well, Whoever did it, I like the new forum arrangement, With all the clutter at the bottom of the homepage. But, I disapprove of these pink scroll bars. elephant
Back to top Go down
Stairway

VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIOLA! IT IS DONE!   VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:31 am

Plato wrote:
Well, Whoever did it, I like the new forum arrangement, With all the clutter at the bottom of the homepage. But, I disapprove of these pink scroll bars. elephant

me!
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIOLA! IT IS DONE!   VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:34 am

Gear Awesomdistria wrote:
Plato wrote:

me!

Thanks. Did you also move the christmas and Boxing day subforum paraphernalia down to retirement? I want to thank whoever did that, too.

P.S. Can you change the scroll bars back to black?
Back to top Go down
Stairway

VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIOLA! IT IS DONE!   VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 9:35 am

Plato wrote:
Gear Awesomdistria wrote:
Plato wrote:

me!

Thanks. Did you also move the christmas and Boxing day subforum paraphernalia down to retirement? I want to thank whoever did that, too.

P.S. Can you change the scroll bars back to black?

me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIOLA! IT IS DONE!   VIOLA! IT IS DONE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIOLA! IT IS DONE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: Reports and Announcments :: Reports and Announcements-
Jump to: