Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHO KICKED ME?
Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeyshit

» Enter sandman
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeyshit

» WTF?
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeyshit

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeyshit

» The George Lopez show
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeyshit

» Tony Hawk drops the ball and fails
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:04 pm by Jakeyshit

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 
 

 Tonys news

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:30 am

Well this is where I will post things I deem as "news"

Story 1:

Today I bought guitar hero 80s edition Very Happy! I started it on medium to see how rusty I Was but medium was too boring , so I went to hard after 2 songs on medium

I beat the game on hard and my favorite song on it is : Hellion+Electric eye (Naturally Razz)(Refer to 3rd userbar in sig lol) I WOULD have favored seventeen the most but the cover was shitty

I beleive THE HARDEST SONG IN THE GAME IS: "What I like about you" it is the ONLY song I Didn't beat in one try... I failed like 2-3 times , and barely beat it afterwards but I had to be in the FUCKING ZONE to beat it man... that song is a bitch , so stupid because in real life that song is easy

I feel GH 80s is THE BEST GH yet

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story 2:

Nirvanas "Nevermind" album has been announced as DLC for rock band , woop dee doo.... I ain't paying like 15 bucks to play like 1 song I like on rock band
Back to top Go down
7 likes
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:33 am

Tony wrote:
Well this is where I will post things I deem as "news"

Story 1:
I beat the game on hard and my favorite song on it is :bathroom wal(Naturally Razz)

me to
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:39 am

clubber 7 wrote:
Tony wrote:
Well this is where I will post things I deem as "news"

Story 1:
I beat the game on hard and my favorite song on it is :bathroom wal(Naturally Razz)

me to

Bathroom wall was cool but why you make it so I say that? lol

Songs I like ALOT in the game:
I ran
No one like you
Hold on loosely
Round and round
Nothin but a good time
wrathchild
seventeen
electric eye
police truck
play with me

Songs I like in the game but not as much:
Because , its midnight
Holy diver
Bathroom wall
Ballroom blitz
Synchrocity II
Caught in a mosh

All the rest are just ok , or bad
Back to top Go down
7 likes
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:40 am

bathroom wall is most fun to play
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:45 am

clubber 7 wrote:
bathroom wall is most fun to play

I only played it once but I remember it being a pretty cool song

I will prob play it again soon... like >_> now .. even though my brother is sleeping in his room like 8 feet away lol

MUST PLAY GH80S!!!!!! (Runs away to play that song again)
Back to top Go down
7 likes
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:48 am

at least you told me.


you have a brither?
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:06 am

yeah of course or I wouldn't have mentioned him lol I also have a sister
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:06 am

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

Children of bodom has a new song called "Tie my rope" available to listen to on their myspace http://www.myspace.com/childrenofbodom

ZOMG BBQ SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!

In other news , The great Stephen Colbert injured his left arm :/
Back to top Go down
Stairway
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:20 am

Tony wrote:
I beleive THE HARDEST SONG IN THE GAME IS: "What I like about you" it is the ONLY song I Didn't beat in one try... I failed like 2-3 times , and barely beat it afterwards but I had to be in the FUCKING ZONE to beat it man... that song is a bitch , so stupid because in real life that song is easy

Fuck you say? See, when I beat the game on Expert, I failed NOTHING.
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Age : 25
Location : Hicksville!(Idaho)
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:04 am

Jakeycakes wrote:
Tony wrote:
I beleive THE HARDEST SONG IN THE GAME IS: "What I like about you" it is the ONLY song I Didn't beat in one try... I failed like 2-3 times , and barely beat it afterwards but I had to be in the FUCKING ZONE to beat it man... that song is a bitch , so stupid because in real life that song is easy

Fuck you say? See, when I beat the game on Expert, I failed NOTHING.

And so thus you boast about it? Besides, most of the time people bragging are liars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stairway
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:06 am

Glamy wrote:
Jakeycakes wrote:
Tony wrote:
I beleive THE HARDEST SONG IN THE GAME IS: "What I like about you" it is the ONLY song I Didn't beat in one try... I failed like 2-3 times , and barely beat it afterwards but I had to be in the FUCKING ZONE to beat it man... that song is a bitch , so stupid because in real life that song is easy

Fuck you say? See, when I beat the game on Expert, I failed NOTHING.

And so thus you boast about it? Besides, most of the time people bragging are liars.

I wish I could prove it. *Sigh* I mean, I would assume somebody who can beat JORDAN would be better than me at this kind of thing. What I Like About You was easy, I thought. Hurt my hand, but still easy.
Back to top Go down
7 likes
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:07 pm

Jakeycakes wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Jakeycakes wrote:
Tony wrote:
I beleive THE HARDEST SONG IN THE GAME IS: "What I like about you" it is the ONLY song I Didn't beat in one try... I failed like 2-3 times , and barely beat it afterwards but I had to be in the FUCKING ZONE to beat it man... that song is a bitch , so stupid because in real life that song is easy

Fuck you say? See, when I beat the game on Expert, I failed NOTHING.

And so thus you boast about it? Besides, most of the time people bragging are liars.

I wish I could prove it. *Sigh* I mean, I would assume somebody who can beat JORDAN would be better than me at this kind of thing. What I Like About You was easy, I thought. Hurt my hand, but still easy.

si senor wgeyiukt38g4 56yuhrg5yuj u8jrui978yio9 6ty7j8io86ijktyug the new smileys are teh freako
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:25 pm

wgeyiukt38g4 wgeyiukt38g4 wgeyiukt38g4 wgeyiukt38g4
Back to top Go down
7 likes
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:28 pm

uh............................... now testify!
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:31 pm

New metallica song

Meh , old news apparently but not to me lol
Back to top Go down
7 likes
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:33 pm

i thought you dont like 'tallica?
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:35 pm

an7hony wrote:
i thought you dont like 'tallica?

I don't but as far as I know the real news doesn't skip important stories just cause they don't like them lol
Back to top Go down
7 likes
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:37 pm

thats not news. i saw teh vid 5 months ago
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:28 am

BREAKING NEWS: ZOMFG HAMMERFALL IS CONFIRMED FOR GH3
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:29 am

Post #700

HAMMERFALL FTW!
Back to top Go down
7 likes
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:54 pm

you are 18??!!
Back to top Go down
7 likes
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:50 pm

ta da!
Back to top Go down
7 likes
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:08 pm

so, are you done with whatever elase you were doing?
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:09 pm

achilles VII wrote:
so, are you done with whatever elase you were doing?

yeah Mad

my computer was giving me problems Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
7 likes
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:10 pm

wut kind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tonys news   

Back to top Go down
 
Tonys news
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» My Interesting Story About Rhem 4 + Future News
» Kenora!!! Yesh! *Good News And Bad News*
» Marvel Legends 2012!
» Jonathon Boakes and The Last Crown
» News For Alpha Polaris

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: Admin Corners/Sheds/Lodgings. :: Tony's Corner-
Jump to: