Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

My Christmas Present To All You Guys...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fsflihgl

My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Empty
PostSubject: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:28 am

I know I said it's not Christmas. Time flows differently over here for some reason. Like, it wasn't a second ago... and now it is. WTF?

Anyway:

My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Kate-beckinsale7
My Christmas Present To All You Guys... KateBeckinsaleS
My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Cs2006b

Enjoy. Noobs.

Last edited by on Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:29 am

Cool santa

HO HO HO! santa
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:30 am

what am i supposed to do with that?
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:34 am

my brothers got a poster of that last chick. shes from lacuna coil right, god I hate that band.

Last edited by on Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:35 am

those are some fucking lame ass pics
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:37 am

Got any Hayden? santa
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:38 am

svart youre picz fail!
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:38 am

GearTheRedNosedAwesome:D wrote:
Got any Hayden? santa

To: Gear

My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Hayden-panettiere-heroes
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:39 am

Hooray! Now I have somebody to play as Tingle in Wind Waker! santa

THIS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER! santa
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:40 am

another oic that fails :( im dissapointed
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:47 am

7 teh merry elf wrote:
another oic that fails :( im dissapointed

I'm giving you coal, you noob.

My Christmas Present To All You Guys... CoalBituminous
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:50 am

youre not affiliated with christmas and youre not santa youre coal has no effect.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:50 am

Yeah, I'm Santa.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:51 am

and i make the coal anyway so im not givinyouany to give to me. you get half of a GH1 disc hahahahahaha. but santa has to deliver it
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:55 am

Jakey_Clause wrote:
Yeah, I'm Santa.

santa youre an asshole you gave my brother some really cool shit for Christmas and all i got was some close that lit on fire,man that was awesome.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:56 am

kwanzaa gets santa? i learned something santa
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:05 pm

7 teh merry elf wrote:
kwanzaa gets santa? i learned something santa

hey man im only substitute Kwanzaa-bot i dont know the full rules to being a good kwanzaa-bot yet.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:10 pm

oh
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:38 pm

TH3Z3 PR3Z3N7S AR3 T3H SUXX0R.
Back to top Go down
Cow is PHAT.
Teh Black Diamond
Cow is PHAT.

Male
Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-07-19

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Parawhore
Weapon: lightsaber
Race: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:03 pm

Tman wrote:
TH3Z3 PR3Z3N7S AR3 T3H SUXX0R.

Well that's not very nice.... where's you christmas spirit!!
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:29 pm

those presents i made were defective. sorry. cept for tonys Hoo-Rah
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:37 pm

some needs to posts before my mind blows up
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:10 pm

an7hony wrote:
some needs to posts before my mind blows up

>_> I think it sucks that nobody is on this site after 9PM EST ish
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:12 pm

yah. but tommorow igot go nini early because going to universal studios :'( sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Christmas Present To All You Guys...   My Christmas Present To All You Guys... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Christmas Present To All You Guys...
Page 1 of 1