Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony777

ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Empty
PostSubject: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:05 pm

Fallout boy doesn't suck

Jakester if you edit my posts again I am going to kick your ass.

Last edited by on Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:06 pm

Tman wrote:
I SAID IT HOES!

WHAT U GON DO?!?!?!?

I'm going to ask you why you think so.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:07 pm

Tman wrote:
I SAID IT HOES!

WHAT U GON DO?!?!?!?

ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Dvd-course-gun-med
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:07 pm

peewee03 wrote:
Tman wrote:
I SAID IT HOES!

WHAT U GON DO?!?!?!?

And IM going to counter-question and ask : Why aren't they ok?
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:09 pm

Tman wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
Tman wrote:
I SAID IT HOES!

WHAT U GON DO?!?!?!?

They have one OKAY song
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:09 pm

peewee03 wrote:
Tman wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
Tman wrote:
I SAID IT HOES!

WHAT U GON DO?!?!?!?

They have one OKAY song

that doesnt explain how the rest of their songs suck?
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Number of posts : 209
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...
Humor : What happens in Alabama stays in the family.
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:16 pm

They suck. They're a poser band that has to dress up like glam rockers, use Slade's spelling for songs with 8+ words in the title, and then over sing in a nazily voice. Besides, they ruined all chances for me to ever see The Dresden Dolls in Idaho because of all the stupid fan girls booing them off the stage just so they can see one of the most unoriginal bands ever. Sounds like good enough reason to hate them.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:18 pm

Glamy wrote:
They suck. They're a poser band that has to dress up like glam rockers, use Slade's spelling for songs with 8+ words in the title, and then over sing in a nazily voice. Besides, they ruined all chances for me to ever see The Dresden Dolls in Idaho because of all the stupid fan girls booing them off the stage just so they can see one of the most unoriginal bands ever. Sounds like good enough reason to hate them.

^ Valid reasons to hate
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male
Favorite Admin : Job: Paper Boy. Hobbies- Piano, guitar, french horn, MTG, Guitar Hero, myself...

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:20 pm

Tman wrote:
Glamy wrote:

^ Valid reasons to hate

That's what I thought. Now if I want to hear a singer that sounds insane, driving awkward piano, and mimes all wrapped up in an amazing stage show I have to go to another state thanks to Panic!
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:58 pm

Glamy wrote:
Tman wrote:
Glamy wrote:

^ Valid reasons to hate

That's what I thought. Now if I want to hear a singer that sounds insane, driving awkward piano, and mimes all wrapped up in an amazing stage show I have to go to another state thanks to Panic!

Oh I was just gonna say I think FOB's singer sucks

lol
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:03 pm

peewee03 wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Tman wrote:
Glamy wrote:

^ Valid reasons to hate

lol

Crap..I read wrong...I thought it was Panic! At The Disco...I mix the two up a lot. I don't know enough Fall Out Boy to hate them.
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:09 pm

Glamy wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Tman wrote:
Glamy wrote:

^ Valid reasons to hate

lol

Crap..I read wrong...I thought it was Panic! At The Disco...I mix the two up a lot. I don't know enough Fall Out Boy to hate them.

Haha yea they both sound alike.....
They also both suck
Back to top Go down
Glamy
Teh Sexy Pirate
Glamy

Male

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:15 pm

peewee03 wrote:
Glamy wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Tman wrote:
Glamy wrote:

^ Valid reasons to hate

lol

Haha yea they both sound alike.....
They also both suck

Panic sucks harder though because of my not being able to go see The Dresden Dolls.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Ziggy Played Guitar.........
Ziggy Played Guitar.........
Dave

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:59 pm

I don't like Fall Out Boy much, cause I bought their first CD and thought it was crap. Too "poppy". Patrick Strump can be a good singer when he wants to be, he just doesn't choose to be and the songs are (for the most part) badly written. Dance, Dance and Our Lawyers Told Us To Change the Name of this Song blah blah blah etc. are two really good songs. Both of them are played frequently on my Zune. The rest, bleh.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.lpassociation.com
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:04 pm

Dave wrote:
I don't like Fall Out Boy much, cause I bought their first CD and thought it was crap. Too "poppy". Patrick Strump can be a good singer when he wants to be, he just doesn't choose to be and the songs are (for the most part) badly written. Dance, Dance and Our Lawyers Told Us To Change the Name of this Song blah blah blah etc. are two really good songs. Both of them are played frequently on my Zune. The rest, bleh.....

I like thnks fr the mmrs , thriller and basically not much else by them personally... I don't have any of their CDs but I'm saying with this thread you know... they ain't bad like people make them out to be
Back to top Go down
pewizzle

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:16 pm

Tman wrote:
Dave wrote:

I like thnks fr the mmrs , thriller and basically not much else by them personally... I don't have any of their CDs but I'm saying with this thread you know... they ain't bad like people make them out to be

I do like Thnks fr th mmrs....
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:23 pm

1. They suck.

2. They suck.

3. They suck.

4. They terribly suck.

5. They suck.

6. They suck.

Are those good enough reasons for you?
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:25 pm

svartingr wrote:
1. They suck.

2. They suck.

3. They suck.

4. They terribly suck.

5. They suck.

6. They suck.

Too vague.
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:32 pm

Tman wrote:
svartingr wrote:
1. They suck.

2. They suck.

3. They suck.

4. They terribly suck.

5. They suck.

6. They suck.

Too vague.

1. The singer sucks. His voice annoys me. I can't understand what the hell he's saying.

2. Their sense of humor sucks. I'm talking about song titles and album names.

3. Their guitarist sucks.

4. They have no good songs.

5. They annoy me.

6. Weezer is better.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:38 pm

I'd just like to say:

Good guitar doesn't = a good song.

AND

Their singer could be alot worse... check out the band "Nile" if you want to hear bad and uniterbretable vocals.
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:55 pm

Tman wrote:
I'd just like to say:

Good guitar doesn't = a good song.

AND

Their singer could be alot worse... check out the band "Nile" if you want to hear bad and uniterbretable vocals.

I used to own "Under the Cork Tree" or whatever it was called. But then I broke it in half.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:25 pm

Tman wrote:
THEYS SUKSOREZ!!!!1!!!1!!1111!

wow i actually agree with tman
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:44 pm

Glamy wrote:
peewee03 wrote:
Glamy wrote:
Tman wrote:
Glamy wrote:

^ Valid reasons to hate

lol

if you know p!atd well enough to hate them the same goes for fob. patd is just a clone.

part of the evil clone army, of course. patrick stump is an evil emperor.
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:51 pm

what do you guys have against death metal
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:41 pm

Fall Out Boy are only good for YouTube poop.

Such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39CWQyYtCuU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good   ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZO LO MY GAWSH : Fallout boy IS good
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next