Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
My review of rock band :O Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
My review of rock band :O Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
My review of rock band :O Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
My review of rock band :O Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
My review of rock band :O Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
My review of rock band :O Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
My review of rock band :O Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
My review of rock band :O Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
My review of rock band :O Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

My review of rock band :O

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony777

My review of rock band :O Empty
PostSubject: My review of rock band :O   My review of rock band :O Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:42 pm

Ok heres what I think so far

The songlist is ALOT of annoying crap at 1st on every single mode but it gets better

With the drums... its not realistic unless you play hard/expert (On medium they give you less notes than whats really being played)

With the drums also it mostly just all seems more like work than fun.... the only fun drum song I have played yet is "In bloom" and all the others have a really shitty and gay beat so far thats not even fun

You can go into practice mode on "Welcome home" pick the intro section and put it at 50% speed with drums... and you can just sit there and make up your own drum stuff

You get to play w/e the hell you want at the start of songs on drums

Now with the singing

The singings funny.... on easy its a joke... my sister beat "Blitzkreig bop" by singing "Hey ho lets go ooolooolooolooolooolooolooo" the whole time lol

We also beat "Sabotage" multiple times on easy w/o saying any of the lyrics right on purpose lol

Singing is actually hard on expert... you fail unless you are like a proffesional singer who knows the song by heart or some crap

You CAN scream the lyrics to songs , as long as you scream in the right pitch... I made Mississippi queen hardcore

You can go into practice with singing and just pause it... turn up your TV and just have fun saying stupid crap really loud in your house lol

THE GUITAR

The new guitar controller is a piece of crap... completely the fender guitar is just complete crap in every way shape and form ... its horrible... no exaggeration at all

Only good thing about the new guitar is its switch to change the way freestyle solos sound.... and thats not even worth using during normal play :(

So I just play with my les paul

I can't figure out how to get the USB port extension thingy that came with it to work right

Now about the characters

You dont get to design your band unless you play with all REAL people... which is gay cause you always get stuck with random fags lol

The character customization is pretty cool... my drummer looks like hes naked lol

Alot of songs seem out of order... on every single mode lol

Whats weird is.... "I'm so sick" is classified on the highest level of singing difficulty , and I'm a guy.... and I beat it on medium but I can't beat some other songs on singing on medium lol

Once I even like... failed paranoid on easy.... but then I beat the flyleaf song on medium? XD lol

You basically get a new piece of clothes after every song you beat too

Also... trust me... just cause you like a song don't mean youll enjoy playing it on every instrument... "Welcome home" is @$#%ing gay to play on the drums... so repetitive and shitty >:O

Oh and there is starpower OUT THE ASS in this game

Overall the game kicks ass and is totally worth buying ... I mean its like its Guitar hero , Drum hero , Singstar , Bass hero , AND @#$% around with instruments in practice mode hero! Very Happy that and all the DLC they are throwing out

This game is GREAT :O

I'll post more stuff if I think of anything

Feel free to ask any questions about the game :O

Last edited by on Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: My review of rock band :O   My review of rock band :O Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:49 pm

Ok wtf

Now Im gonna add to this review that

When it comes right down to it

The drums aren't fun unless you can play expert... and you can't play expert unless you have a combo of real drum experience and massive guitar hero experience and good foot eye coordination that somehow works at the same time as your good hand eye coordination

The singing isn't fun either... its only fun to screw around with a little bit

The guitar on expert is bullshit... you can't play a solo for shit because of their horribly small note window you have to push like 50 notes in less than 1 second and it just butchers the song

THEN if you play the guitar on hard its too slow and you can pretty much 99% 5 star every song basically

All in all : Rock band is a high priced , weak song listed , guitar hero game w/ a bad guitar system , and 2 other instruments to fuck around with on the side if you are bored enough

I am pissed off....

I wanted to get the metallica DLC pack but now I dont even know if I should.... Ill just butcher the solos and fail , or I'll be forced to play it on hard and it will be boring within 1 day

This is bullshit and I wish Guitar hero 3 had as much DLC as rock band....
Back to top Go down
grunger2

PostSubject: Re: My review of rock band :O   My review of rock band :O Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:05 pm

Tony777 wrote:
Ok heres what I think so far

The songlist is ALOT of annoying crap at 1st on every single mode but it gets better

With the drums... its not realistic unless you play hard/expert (On medium they give you less notes than whats really being played)

With the drums also it mostly just all seems more like work than fun.... the only fun drum song I have played yet is "In bloom" and all the others have a really shitty and gay beat so far thats not even fun

You can go into practice mode on "Welcome home" pick the intro section and put it at 50% speed with drums... and you can just sit there and make up your own drum stuff

You get to play w/e the hell you want at the start of songs on drums

Now with the singing

The singings funny.... on easy its a joke... my sister beat "Blitzkreig bop" by singing "Hey ho lets go ooolooolooolooolooolooolooo" the whole time lol

We also beat "Sabotage" multiple times on easy w/o saying any of the lyrics right on purpose lol

Singing is actually hard on expert... you fail unless you are like a proffesional singer who knows the song by heart or some crap

You CAN scream the lyrics to songs , as long as you scream in the right pitch... I made Mississippi queen hardcore

You can go into practice with singing and just pause it... turn up your TV and just have fun saying stupid crap really loud in your house lol

THE GUITAR

The new guitar controller is a piece of crap... completely the fender guitar is just complete crap in every way shape and form ... its horrible... no exaggeration at all

Only good thing about the new guitar is its switch to change the way freestyle solos sound.... and thats not even worth using during normal play :(

So I just play with my les paul

I can't figure out how to get the USB port extension thingy that came with it to work right

Now about the characters

You dont get to design your band unless you play with all REAL people... which is gay cause you always get stuck with random fags lol

The character customization is pretty cool... my drummer looks like hes naked lol

Alot of songs seem out of order... on every single mode lol

Whats weird is.... "I'm so sick" is classified on the highest level of singing difficulty , and I'm a guy.... and I beat it on medium but I can't beat some other songs on singing on medium lol

Once I even like... failed paranoid on easy.... but then I beat the flyleaf song on medium? XD lol

You basically get a new piece of clothes after every song you beat too

Also... trust me... just cause you like a song don't mean youll enjoy playing it on every instrument... "Welcome home" is @$#%ing gay to play on the drums... so repetitive and shitty >:O

Oh and there is starpower OUT THE ASS in this game

Overall the game kicks ass and is totally worth buying ... I mean its like its Guitar hero , Drum hero , Singstar , Bass hero , AND @#$% around with instruments in practice mode hero! Very Happy that and all the DLC they are throwing out

This game is GREAT :O

I'll post more stuff if I think of anything

Feel free to ask any questions about the game :O

You will have to do a whole lot to make me believe what's in the bold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My review of rock band :O   My review of rock band :O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My review of rock band :O
Page 1 of 1