Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fsflihgl

How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Empty
PostSubject: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:30 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:31 pm

What are you talking about... >_>
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:32 pm

It wouldn't show up earlier.

STOP MESSING WITH ME!!!
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:33 pm

I'm not trying to...
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:34 pm

click profile and pick where it says "Always attach my signature" make it say yes
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:34 pm

Then can you explain to me why my sig only show's up some of the time...

Like, right after you post?
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:36 pm

Like, because I'm awesome?
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:37 pm

Tman wrote:
click profile and pick where it says "Always attach my signature" make it say yes
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:38 pm

Tman wrote:
Tman wrote:

And I can't find that little button.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:39 pm

Profile -> properties
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:39 pm

NVM, I found it.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:51 pm

svartingr wrote:
NVM, I found it.

how come I dont see a pic then?
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:53 pm

Because I don't HAVE a picture, nub!!!
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:54 pm

svartingr wrote:
Because I don't HAVE a picture, nub!!!

Go find one nubz0r!
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:57 pm

He needs an avatar! :O

My suggestion:
How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Kate-beckinsale-diet-coke
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:58 pm

How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Sonata
How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? %255B2540%255DDream_Theater
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:58 pm

Lord_Jakester wrote:
He needs an avatar! :O

My suggestion:
How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Kate-beckinsale-diet-coke

hrmm.. YES cheers
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:00 pm

*Edits svartingr's profile* >_>
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:02 pm

Aw, thanks guys. And Tman fails because his link didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:03 pm

svartingr wrote:
Aw, thanks guys. And Tman fails because his link didn't work.

your old sonata arctica pic works.....
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:04 pm

svartingr's avatar>Anybody else's.
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:07 pm

That's right, fools!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?   How in the hell do I get my sig to show up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How in the hell do I get my sig to show up?
Page 1 of 1