Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Teh uber fun drums and singing song Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Teh uber fun drums and singing song Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Teh uber fun drums and singing song Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Teh uber fun drums and singing song Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Teh uber fun drums and singing song Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Teh uber fun drums and singing song Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Teh uber fun drums and singing song Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Teh uber fun drums and singing song Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Teh uber fun drums and singing song Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Teh uber fun drums and singing song

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Teh uber fun drums and singing song Empty
PostSubject: Teh uber fun drums and singing song   Teh uber fun drums and singing song Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LgXh7F0dU8

^Would be fun to sing and drum

I don't get the point of singstar rocks or anyone who buys rock band and a mic only though , you can sing shit all day w/o a video game lol
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: Teh uber fun drums and singing song   Teh uber fun drums and singing song Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:04 pm

nope
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Teh uber fun drums and singing song   Teh uber fun drums and singing song Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:13 pm

7, god o teh shred wrote:
nope

Did you listen to the whole thing?
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl

PostSubject: Re: Teh uber fun drums and singing song   Teh uber fun drums and singing song Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:20 pm

Tman wrote:

I don't get the point of singstar rocks or anyone who buys rock band and a mic only though , you can sing shit all day w/o a video game lol

That video is gay...

kekekeke...

I mean, it's a good song, but all of the Power Metal music videos are uber corny and gay.

This is how they should all be made.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Teh uber fun drums and singing song   Teh uber fun drums and singing song Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:27 pm

svartingr wrote:
Tman wrote:

That video is gay...

kekekeke...

I mean, it's a good song, but all of the Power Metal music videos are uber corny and gay.

This is how they should all be made.

This is a nice power metal VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix1Kkz8H-8E

I agree eaglehearts video is stupid but the song is great lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh uber fun drums and singing song   Teh uber fun drums and singing song Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teh uber fun drums and singing song
Page 1 of 1