Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHO KICKED ME?
Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeyshit

» Enter sandman
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeyshit

» WTF?
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeyshit

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeyshit

» The George Lopez show
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeyshit

» Tony Hawk drops the ball and fails
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:04 pm by Jakeyshit

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 
 

 Grunger67 for Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Can I be a mod?
Hell yeah
20%
 20% [ 1 ]
Hell no
80%
 80% [ 4 ]
Hell maybe
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
 

AuthorMessage
IM GAY G
Guest



PostSubject: Grunger67 for Mod   Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:14 pm

PLZ, I wanna lock threads, ban people and change posts!! I never get that much power!! And if a jerk like 7 can be a mod, then I can be a mod!! Plz, I wanna be a mod, I wanna be a mod!!
Back to top Go down
Tokisaurus
Awesomness
Awesomness
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 146
Age : 108
Location : The Universe
Humor : markmw
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:16 pm

grunger67 wrote:
PLZ, I wanna lock threads, ban people and change posts!! I never get that much power!! And if a jerk like 7 can be a mod, then I can be a mod!! Plz, I wanna be a mod, I wanna be a mod!!

lol, RAWK will never make you mod in a thousand years


Last edited by on Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM GAY G
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:17 pm

plz!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jinzo
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:54 pm

The Point of being a mod or admin is to IMPROVE the forum, not cause its demise. Being able to change posts is not a power to use for fun, it's to keep the forum clean.

Honestly, I don't that that is a responsibility you could handle.
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:57 pm

I can handle it. I do not intend to use that power for fun. I want to use it to get this forum into shape and make it isn't screwed up by any airheads like... ahem... 7 or Toki or Tony or Jake or even Skwisgaar. Besides Toki uses the power to change posts for fun and gets away with it. I don't think that's fair.
Back to top Go down
The Sevman
Emo Overlord :DDD
Emo Overlord :DDD
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 474
Location : in the forest killing wolves with my bare hands
Favorite Admin : guitar
Humor : SUNSCREEN
Registration date : 2007-08-20

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Emo ninja overlord
Weapon: katana and razor blade shuriken
Race: Emo

PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:59 pm

Who cares what you think, you're just a nomal member.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jinzo
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:01 pm

The secret is to not post anything in Off Topic. That's the only forum he has mod powers in...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tokisaurus
Awesomness
Awesomness
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 146
Age : 108
Location : The Universe
Humor : markmw
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:02 pm

grunger67 wrote:
I can handle it. I do not intend to use that power for fun. I want to use it to get this forum into shape and make it isn't screwed up by any airheads like... ahem... 7 or Toki or Tony or Jake or even Skwisgaar. Besides Toki uses the power to change posts for fun and gets away with it. I don't think that's fair.


wtf? that's not me. 7 is editing all the posts ( notice all the edited posts are arguments between you two )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Sevman
Emo Overlord :DDD
Emo Overlord :DDD
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 474
Location : in the forest killing wolves with my bare hands
Favorite Admin : guitar
Humor : SUNSCREEN
Registration date : 2007-08-20

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Emo ninja overlord
Weapon: katana and razor blade shuriken
Race: Emo

PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:04 pm

Yes, what Jinzo said.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jinzo
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:06 pm

7 wrote:
Yes, what Jinzo said.

They don't call me The Mastermind for nothing. jocolor
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:07 pm

Tokisaurus wrote:
grunger67 wrote:
I can handle it. I do not intend to use that power for fun. I want to use it to get this forum into shape and make it isn't screwed up by any airheads like... ahem... 7 or Toki or Tony or Jake or even Skwisgaar. Besides Toki uses the power to change posts for fun and gets away with it. I don't think that's fair.


wtf? that's not me. 7 is editing all the posts ( notice all the edited posts are arguments between you two )

uh huh... yeah even though i'm a jerk, i'm not a dumbass

DID YOU OR DID YOU EDIT MY POSTS!!!!????
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:07 pm

Jinzo wrote:
7 wrote:
Yes, what Jinzo said.

They don't call me The Mastermind for nothing. jocolor

Yeah they do, jackass!!
Back to top Go down
Jinzo
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:08 pm

grunger67 wrote:
Jinzo wrote:
7 wrote:
Yes, what Jinzo said.

They don't call me The Mastermind for nothing. jocolor

Yeah they do, jackass!!

I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Good Night.
Back to top Go down
The Sevman
Emo Overlord :DDD
Emo Overlord :DDD
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 474
Location : in the forest killing wolves with my bare hands
Favorite Admin : guitar
Humor : SUNSCREEN
Registration date : 2007-08-20

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Emo ninja overlord
Weapon: katana and razor blade shuriken
Race: Emo

PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:08 pm

Jinzo wrote:
7 wrote:
Yes, what Jinzo said.

They don't call me The Mastermind for nothing. jocolor
Very Happy RUB-A-DUB-DUB!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM GAY G
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:13 pm

Jinzo wrote:
grunger67 wrote:
Jinzo wrote:
7 wrote:
Yes, what Jinzo said.

They don't call me The Mastermind for nothing. jocolor

Yeah they do, jackass!!

I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Good Night.

Goodnight, jackass!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sevman
Emo Overlord :DDD
Emo Overlord :DDD
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 474
Location : in the forest killing wolves with my bare hands
Favorite Admin : guitar
Humor : SUNSCREEN
Registration date : 2007-08-20

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Emo ninja overlord
Weapon: katana and razor blade shuriken
Race: Emo

PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:14 pm

Night, buddy Very Happy.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM GAY G
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:30 am

screw u, 7
Back to top Go down
burningfrets
Title stripped
Title stripped
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 200
Age : 24
Location : Brukklin
Humor : not retarded stuff
Registration date : 2007-10-31

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Upper-Middle
Weapon: MP5 Submachine
Race: Jew

PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:06 pm

ha toki good choice for your humor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Grunger67 for Mod   

Back to top Go down
 
Grunger67 for Mod
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: Reports and Announcments :: Forum Suggestions-
Jump to: