Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Your expectations about the songs compared to how they are Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Your expectations about the songs compared to how they are Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Your expectations about the songs compared to how they are Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Your expectations about the songs compared to how they are Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Your expectations about the songs compared to how they are Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Your expectations about the songs compared to how they are Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Your expectations about the songs compared to how they are Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Your expectations about the songs compared to how they are Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Your expectations about the songs compared to how they are Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Your expectations about the songs compared to how they are

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Your expectations about the songs compared to how they are Empty
PostSubject: Your expectations about the songs compared to how they are   Your expectations about the songs compared to how they are Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:53 am

Personally ... I thought Gallows and slayers songs were going to be the most fun...

but it turned out slayer is so hard its not fun ....

and that In the belly of a shark is just hard enough to a point where you beat it every time... but you don't have fun playing it because you mess it up alot

I also thought the In flames song would be fun... again I was wrong lol... Im pretty sure Im doing that song right when I try it but I basically fail at a very low % every time unless I play it on medium

The songs that I actually have the most fun with are:
Monsters
Hellicopter
Reptillia
Don't hold back
Can't be saved
Suck my kiss
Miss murder
When you were young

I also thought "Minus celsius" and "Prayer of the refugee" would be extremely fun... and I do enjoy playing those 2 songs but like Gallows they have their little bits that mess you up enough to not enjoy it as much
All the mildy difficult songs are really the fun ones for me
How bout you people?

The killswitch engage song is fun but less fun than I expected .... little on the hard side

Dragonforce is MORE fun than I expected .... I can't get past the intro on hard or expert but... I play it in practice mode and on quick play on medium mode... and its really fun on all 3 difficulties Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Your expectations about the songs compared to how they are
Page 1 of 1