Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Ultimate DLC speculation thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Ultimate DLC speculation thread Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate DLC speculation thread   Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 11:13 pm

These are a bunch of bands that most likely will be in GH3 as DLC

I have reasons that make sense behind all of them

They all make complete perfect sense

1.Korn
Family values tour featured Korn , and guitar hero AND there is a GH3 les paul officially liscensed Korn faceplate

2.Atreyu
Atreyu was ALSO on the family values tour , atreyu is confirmed for GH3 , AND Atreyu has a DLC song in GH2

3.Trivium
Trivium was ALSO on the family values tour , and also has DLC on GH2

4.Velvet revolver
Confirmed TWICE but not on the GH3 disc so... obviously DLC

5.Dethklok
Dethklok was in GH2 , and they are on tour with guitar hero

6.Bang camaro
They were confirmed for GH3 but they aren't on the disc... therefore DLC

7.Hammerfall
They were confirmed for GH3 but arent on the disc... again DLC assumed from that

8.Evanessence
Was on the family values tour... refer to korn atreyu and trivium and flyleafs presence in guitar hero

9.Hellyeah
Was on the family values tour... again refer to korn atreyu and trivum and flyleafs pressence in GH3

10.My chemical romance
They have a DLC pack dedicated to them as it is... so more dlc from them is possible

11.Linkin park
LP was on a tour that had GH involved

12.AC/DC
That spanish video that confirmed AC/DC... has to mean something right?

13.Blondie
Was confirmed on a stores website , also is seen in itunes guitar hero songs store

14.Danko jones
Was confirmed by the same store as blondie... and blondie has more proof behind it so by association to the blondie song.. .yeah

15.David bowie
Refer to danko jones reason

Last edited by on Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stevo2
Lord of Punk
Stevo2

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate DLC speculation thread   Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:02 pm

Here's a clue for a Black Metal Band from Norway to be DLC from the Eurogamer GH3 Preview article that you posted before

Quote :
The downloadable content, too, is going to be much less random and muddled than before. Firstly, it's localised, so international tracks are a certainty - and thankfully, it's not region-locked, so nobody's going to have to go through nationality-changing acrobatics on Xbox Live to get their hands on the latest black-metal downloads for the Norwegian audience.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate DLC speculation thread   Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:32 pm

Stevo2 wrote:
Here's a clue for a Black Metal Band from Norway to be DLC from the Eurogamer GH3 Preview article that you posted before

Quote :
The downloadable content, too, is going to be much less random and muddled than before. Firstly, it's localised, so international tracks are a certainty - and thankfully, it's not region-locked, so nobody's going to have to go through nationality-changing acrobatics on Xbox Live to get their hands on the latest black-metal downloads for the Norwegian audience.

Most likely dimmu borgir... I mean who else is a norweigian black metal band?
Back to top Go down
Stevo2
Lord of Punk
Stevo2

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate DLC speculation thread   Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 2:33 am

Here's a Very good rumour from Score Hero saying he read something which says that this is the first DLC Pack for GH3:

Megadeth-Holy Wars
Velvet Revolver-She Builds Quick Machines
Pantera-Revolution is my Name

Link of this rumour: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32414
Link to where the guy found it from: http://www.achieve360points.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57384
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate DLC speculation thread   Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:56 pm

Stevo2 wrote:
Here's a Very good rumour from Score Hero saying he read something which says that this is the first DLC Pack for GH3:

Megadeth-Holy Wars

Link to where the guy found it from: http://www.achieve360points.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57384

How does a random guy on a forum have credibility to say that?
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate DLC speculation thread   Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:10 pm

Stevo2 wrote:

Megadeth-Holy Wars

omgomgomg win
Back to top Go down
Stevo2
Lord of Punk
Stevo2

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate DLC speculation thread   Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:58 am

I saw a guy posting a list of special and different guitars which are in GH3 and there could be a possibility of these songs or bands: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33813

1. Meatloaf-Bat Out of Hell: There's a guitar called Bat - Out of Hell! so they couldn't of just made that and have no Bat Out of Hell??

2. Green Day: Billy Joe Armstrong's Les Paul is a unlockable guitar in the game so looks like we could be seeing some Green Day

3. Jimi Hendrix: His Flying V is in the game but no Jimi??

4. Zakk Wylde (Black Label Society and Ozzy Osbourne): His Les Paul is in a unlockable guitar so why not some Zakk Wylde
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate DLC speculation thread   Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:05 pm

Theres also a guitar called "A farewell to kings" and it says something about rushing in its description

A farewell to kings is a song by Rush

I hope they give us that Very Happy

And also its been said that Maylene and the sons of disaster have recently announced that they would be in GH3 very soon at a concert
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate DLC speculation thread   Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:44 pm

Ok well anyway

Lets discuss stuff guys :O

Do you think they will continue to make entire 3 packs per band? or do you think they will do mixed packs as well?

Atreyu , and Maylene and the sons of disaster are going to be DLC but I wonder : As 3 packs? or 1 song from each one mixed with other bands?

A 3 pack of Atreyu = OMFG WIN

A 3 pack of Maylene and the sons of disaster = OMFG WIN

What do you think? :O

I think if they don't give them their own 3 packs then it will prob be another mix pack that looks like

Mixed pack:
Atreyu - Something
Maylene and the sons of disaster - Something
Some band - Something

I donno but I'd WAY Rather have packs of 3 from those 2 bands
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate DLC speculation thread   Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:46 pm

a 3 pack of Everclear songs:

Everclear Pack:
1. Santa Monica
2. Wonderful
3. Father of Mine
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate DLC speculation thread   Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:50 pm

No this topic is about stuff that realisitcally will be DLC based off of serveral things

Unless somewhere said everclear had something to do with GH3
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate DLC speculation thread   Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:51 pm

i'm making a suggestion Everclear rox!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate DLC speculation thread   Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:03 pm

oh well this isnt a suggestion topic :/

that and the people who make the DLC don't read our site most likely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate DLC speculation thread   Ultimate DLC speculation thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate DLC speculation thread
Page 1 of 1