Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Through the fire and the flames

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Through the fire and the flames Empty
PostSubject: Through the fire and the flames   Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:17 pm

WTF?!?!

I watched the youtube video of it and played along with my guitar controller

now my head kinda hurts and my left arm feels like it was lifting weights or something

:( Expert TTFATF = evil
Back to top Go down
peewee03
Teh Sultan of Swing
peewee03

Male
Number of posts : 386
Favorite Admin : ME
Humor : Your face! lololololololololol
Registration date : 2007-09-13

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: P.I.M.P.
Weapon: Brass knuckles
Race: Cow-casian

PostSubject: Re: Through the fire and the flames   Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:25 pm

lol and you were just pretending
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Through the fire and the flames   Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:28 pm

peewee03 wrote:
lol and you were just pretending

Screw expert mode >:O
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Through the fire and the flames   Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:14 pm

I just got done watching Cult of Personality and Raining Blood, and all I have to say is: If I can't beat Jordan after beating this game on Expert, I will be very surprised. All the song's have Jordan-esque solos, and crazy distortion so you don't know if your playing it right or not. It's gonna be crazy good...
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Through the fire and the flames   Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:23 pm

jinzo all this time I always thought you were like... literally repulsed by metal and couldnt stand it

I didnt know it didnt like specifically annoy you or anything

thats cool
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Through the fire and the flames   Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:28 pm

Well, it depends on the intensity and annoying-ness of the song. For instance: I cannot stand Can't be Saved. Sucide smiley
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Through the fire and the flames   Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:38 pm

Jinzo wrote:
Well, it depends on the intensity and annoying-ness of the song. For instance: I cannot stand Can't be Saved. Sucide smiley

well cant be saved isnt metal Razz

but im glad to hear that you can still enjoy playing things like slayer and buckethead and whatnot
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Through the fire and the flames   Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:40 pm

And personally I can't stand "Story of my life" by social distortion Sucide smiley worst damn song ever.... on par with "Yes we can" ... possibly worse since its longer
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Through the fire and the flames   Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:46 pm

Tony777 wrote:
And personally I can't stand "Story of my life" by social distortion Sucide smiley worst damn song ever.... on par with "Yes we can" ... possibly worse since its longer

Hmm, Story of my Life doesn't sound so bad, almost, and a very big almost, like a male version of FTK from GH2.

Oh, and what genre is Can't be Saved considered? I really don't pay attention to these things...
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Through the fire and the flames   Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:03 pm

Jinzo wrote:
Oh, and what genre is Can't be Saved considered? I really don't pay attention to these things...

Emosaurus rex , basically
Back to top Go down
The Sevman
Emo Overlord :DDD
The Sevman

Male
Number of posts : 474
Favorite Admin : guitar
Humor : SUNSCREEN
Registration date : 2007-08-20

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Emo ninja overlord
Weapon: katana and razor blade shuriken
Race: Emo

PostSubject: Re: Through the fire and the flames   Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:22 pm

wtf is emosaurus rex?
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Through the fire and the flames   Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:23 pm

Good. Now I can honestly say I hate EMO music. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: Through the fire and the flames   Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 6:45 pm

7 wrote:
wtf is emosaurus rex?

My slang for emo

Emo / Pop-punk ... whatever

senses FAIL lol
Back to top Go down
The Sevman
The Sevman

Male
Number of posts : 474
Favorite Admin : guitar
Humor : SUNSCREEN
Registration date : 2007-08-20

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Emo ninja overlord
Weapon: katana and razor blade shuriken
Race: Emo

PostSubject: Re: Through the fire and the flames   Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:03 pm

ooooooh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the fire and the flames   Through the fire and the flames Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Through the fire and the flames
Page 1 of 1