Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHO KICKED ME?
Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeyshit

» Enter sandman
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeyshit

» WTF?
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeyshit

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeyshit

» The George Lopez show
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeyshit

» Tony Hawk drops the ball and fails
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:04 pm by Jakeyshit

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 
 

 Hall of Songs That Have Not Been FCed Yet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IM GAY G
Guest



PostSubject: Hall of Songs That Have Not Been FCed Yet   Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:26 am

What the title says...

Take Me Out
Texas Flood
Fly on the Wall
Guitar Hero
Sail Your Ship By
Graveyard Shift

to be continued...

If you have songs on GH1, GH2 or GHE:Rt80s that you didn't FC yet, reply about them. And note that I said song that YOU FCed, not songs your little sister FCed while you're on the phone with that stupid gay your stupid parents made your friend because they believe that the straight A students are straight A friends also. Bullshit, I tell you.
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hall of Songs That Have Not Been FCed Yet   Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:37 am

Songs I havent five starred in all the GHs combined

ALOT OF CRAP

(Talking expert difficulty right?)

But this is as much as I can think of off the top of my head

Pantera - cowboys from hell
Ozzy osbourne - Bark at the moon
Queens of the stone age - No one knows
<Insert a bunch of other crap from GH1>
(sigh)
Lynyrd skynyrd - Free bird
The sword - Freya
Suicidal tendencies - Institutionalized
Reverend horton heat - Psychobilly freakout
Buckethead - Jordan
All that remains - Six
<Insert some more crap from GH2 that I dont remember>
The romantics - What I like about you
Iron maiden - Wrathchild
Poison - Nothin but a good time
Judas priest - Electric eye
Dead kennedys - Police truck
Winger - Seventeen
Anthrax - whatever the hell song it was by them
<Insert some other crap from GH 80s>

FUTURE NEVER FIVE STAR ON EXPERT CLUB!!!!
Dragonforce - Through the fire and the flames
Living color - Cult of personality
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hall of Songs That Have Not Been FCed Yet   Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:41 am

Tony777 wrote:
FUTURE NEVER FIVE STAR ON EXPERT CLUB!!!!
Dragonforce - Through the fire and the flames
Living color - Cult of personality

I would like to welcome EVERYONE to this club in advanced Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Sevman
Emo Overlord :DDD
Emo Overlord :DDD
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 474
Location : in the forest killing wolves with my bare hands
Favorite Admin : guitar
Humor : SUNSCREEN
Registration date : 2007-08-20

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Emo ninja overlord
Weapon: katana and razor blade shuriken
Race: Emo

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Songs That Have Not Been FCed Yet   Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:26 am

Tony777 wrote:
Songs I havent five starred in all the GHs combined

ALOT OF CRAP

(Talking expert difficulty right?)

But this is as much as I can think of off the top of my head

Pantera - cowboys from hell
Ozzy osbourne - Bark at the moon
Queens of the stone age - No one knows
<Insert a bunch of other crap from GH1>
(sigh)
Lynyrd skynyrd - Free bird
The sword - Freya
Suicidal tendencies - Institutionalized
Reverend horton heat - Psychobilly freakout

Buckethead - Jordan
All that remains - Six
<Insert some more crap from GH2 that I dont remember>
The romantics - What I like about you
Iron maiden - Wrathchild
Poison - Nothin but a good time
Judas priest - Electric eye
Dead kennedys - Police truck
Winger - Seventeen
Anthrax - whatever the hell song it was by them

<Insert some other crap from GH 80s>

FUTURE NEVER FIVE STAR ON EXPERT CLUB!!!!
Dragonforce - Through the fire and the flames
Living color - Cult of personality

bold= FC

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peewee03
Teh Sultan of Swing
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 386
Age : 25
Location : Georgia
Favorite Admin : ME
Humor : Your face! lololololololololol
Registration date : 2007-09-13

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: P.I.M.P.
Weapon: Brass knuckles
Race: Cow-casian

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Songs That Have Not Been FCed Yet   Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:50 am

Tony777 wrote:
Tony777 wrote:
FUTURE NEVER FIVE STAR ON EXPERT CLUB!!!!
Dragonforce - Through the fire and the flames
Living color - Cult of personality

I would like to welcome EVERYONE to this club in advanced Very Happy

I could five star CoP, but I doubt I can FC it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM GAY G
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hall of Songs That Have Not Been FCed Yet   Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:45 pm

Tony777 wrote:
Songs I havent five starred in all the GHs combined

Pantera - cowboys from hell
Ozzy osbourne - Bark at the moon
Queens of the stone age - No one knows
Lynyrd skynyrd - Free bird
The sword - Freya
Suicidal tendencies - Institutionalized
Reverend horton heat - Psychobilly freakout
Buckethead - Jordan
All that remains - Six
<Insert some more crap from GH2 that I dont remember>
The romantics - What I like about you
Iron maiden - Wrathchild
Poison - Nothin but a good time
Judas priest - Electric eye
Dead kennedys - Police truck
Winger - Seventeen
Anthrax - whatever the hell song it was by them

This is out of the videos I've seen on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hall of Songs That Have Not Been FCed Yet   

Back to top Go down
 
Hall of Songs That Have Not Been FCed Yet
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Songs and Anxiety 3/14/13
» Hot Bollywood Songs[DvDrip.HQ]
» almost dying + songs ( 11/10/11 )
» Unpopular But Good Songs
» Hall Of Overlords-REMAKED!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: Guitar Hero :: Guitar Hero Forum-
Jump to: