Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
songs - DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
songs - DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
songs - DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
songs - DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
songs - DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
songs - DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
songs - DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
songs - DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
songs - DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IM GAY G

songs - DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs Empty
PostSubject: DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs   songs - DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 6:45 pm

Post-Grunge is my favorite genre of music since nu metal, why not make a DLC Pack with my favorite songs on it.

DLC Pack Songs:
1. Blurry - Puddle of Mudd
2. Tomorrow - Silverchair
3. One Last Breath - Creed
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs   songs - DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:52 pm

Im not exactly sure what post grunge is supposed to mean

But.. I think thats just like what I consider "Regular" rock and roll
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs   songs - DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:53 pm

Tony777 wrote:
Im not exactly sure what post grunge is supposed to mean

But.. I think thats just like what I consider "Regular" rock and roll

Post-grunge is grunge from the 00s. I.e. Puddle of Mudd, Nickelback, Seether, Breaking Benjamin, etc.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs   songs - DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 2:30 pm

So would that mean like....

everything people call "Nu-metal" is post grunge?

anyway... good for you I never thought anyone actually preffered that stuff while actually knowing what other kinds of rock and metal there are but apparently you do and hey... nu metal and grunge bands need to pay the bills too XD
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs   songs - DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:04 pm

What do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs   songs - DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DLC Pack with Post-Grunge Songs
Page 1 of 1