Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Attention all members of the forum... not admins Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Attention all members of the forum... not admins Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Attention all members of the forum... not admins Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Attention all members of the forum... not admins Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Attention all members of the forum... not admins Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Attention all members of the forum... not admins Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Attention all members of the forum... not admins Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Attention all members of the forum... not admins Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Attention all members of the forum... not admins Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Attention all members of the forum... not admins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IM GAY G

Attention all members of the forum... not admins Empty
PostSubject: Attention all members of the forum... not admins   Attention all members of the forum... not admins Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:34 pm

I challenge you all to a cussing contest! We'll have to do it here since that S.O.B. RAWK locked the other one. The rules are the following:

1. You must use any of the following words: shit, fuck, sex, drugs, rape, death or Satan.
  2. You CANNOT, I repeat CANNOT be censored.
  3. Please make sure RAWK does not find out.
  4. The contest ends when someone makes a comment that has less than 3 of the 7 words listed.
  5. After the contest is over. I will count how many bad words the members used in their comments, the winner will get a totally awesome and rockin' surprise!

Let the cussing begin!

To start off!!

I raped yo mamma before you was even born, you fucking bastard!! While today you suck yo daddy's dick while he fucks yo mamma while she fucks M. Shadows from fucking Avenged Sevenfold.

So fucking far, my fucking score is fucking 17 (other point, see below and the rules).

Bring it on, bitch.
Back to top Go down
burningfrets
Title stripped
Title stripped
burningfrets

Male
Number of posts : 200
Humor : not retarded stuff
Registration date : 2007-10-31

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Upper-Middle
Weapon: MP5 Submachine
Race: Jew

PostSubject: Re: Attention all members of the forum... not admins   Attention all members of the forum... not admins Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:55 pm

okay that was horrible. and satan isnt a cuss word you douche.
Back to top Go down
peewee03
Teh Sultan of Swing
peewee03

Male
Number of posts : 386
Favorite Admin : ME
Humor : Your face! lololololololololol
Registration date : 2007-09-13

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: P.I.M.P.
Weapon: Brass knuckles
Race: Cow-casian

PostSubject: Re: Attention all members of the forum... not admins   Attention all members of the forum... not admins Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:12 am

@#$% you.
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: Attention all members of the forum... not admins   Attention all members of the forum... not admins Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:59 am

burningfrets wrote:
okay that was horrible. and satan isnt a cuss word you douche.

then why is it censored on the radio? i requested a song on there about satanism and when i said "satan" they bleeped it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention all members of the forum... not admins   Attention all members of the forum... not admins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention all members of the forum... not admins
Page 1 of 1