Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

franknfurter1000, read this fucker!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IM GAY G

franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Empty
PostSubject: franknfurter1000, read this fucker!!   franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:50 am

If you are reading this, you are franknfurter1000 and I now challenge you to a cursing contest. It's something Daniel and I do all the time. I cuss at you and you gotta cuss back at me. And it cannot, I repeat, CANNOT be censored!!

Other rules:
It must contain all or any one of the following words: shit, fuck, sex, drugs, rape, Satan or death.

To start off:

Ass fucker! You suck your dad's dick every night for fucking kicks, you rapist!

PWNZORED

If you have a comeback with the fucking 7 words listed, reply l317CH!
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.2
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero
furiousfretwork19.2

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: franknfurter1000, read this fucker!!   franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:45 am

Oh Jesus F***ing F***... please RAWK... ban this bastard...
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: franknfurter1000, read this fucker!!   franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:32 am

WHY HELO THAR MARK, I'm a mod here.

Nu metal sucks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: franknfurter1000, read this fucker!!   franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:16 am

furiousfretwork19.2 wrote:
Oh Jesus F***ing F***... please RAWK... ban this bastard...

Good one. But I said you CANNOT censor!

My turn,

Fuck you, fuck your mom who'll suck your motherfucking dick for fucking 25 cents, you fucking bastard!!

PWNZORED

If you have a comeback please reply.
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: franknfurter1000, read this fucker!!   franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:18 am

hotsnakes wrote:

Yeah, well fuck you! You're probably fucking your mom as I am reply to your motherfucking ass. As you are probably reading this, Mommy is sucking your dick.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.2
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero
furiousfretwork19.2

Male

PostSubject: Re: franknfurter1000, read this fucker!!   franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:33 am

markmwreincarnation wrote:
hotsnakes wrote:

Yeah, well fuck you! You're probably fucking your mom as I am reply to your motherfucking ass. As you are probably reading this, Mommy is sucking your dick.

So you're saying my mom's a ho? Go to hell, bastard. It is where you live since you "shot" yourself, right?
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: franknfurter1000, read this fucker!!   franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:38 am

hotsnakes wrote:

So you're saying my mom's a ho? Go to hell, bastard. It is where you live since you "shot" yourself, right?

And it is also where you fucked your mom, bastard! And did you even READ my 90s setlist, I am a friend carrying out his orders he left me before he capped himself Kurt Cobain style you ass fucker!
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.2
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero
furiousfretwork19.2

Male

PostSubject: Re: franknfurter1000, read this fucker!!   franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:42 am

hotsnakes wrote:

And it is also where you fucked your mom, bastard! And did you even READ my 90s setlist, I am a friend carrying out his orders he left me before he capped himself Kurt Cobain style you ass fucker!

OOOOOOOOOH... That explains everything... but in my opinion, the 90's wasn't the best time for music.
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: franknfurter1000, read this fucker!!   franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:48 am

hotsnakes wrote:

OOOOOOOOOH... That explains everything... but in my opinion, the 90's wasn't the best time for music.

You're not the best fucking time for music, you faggot!!
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.2
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero
furiousfretwork19.2

Male

PostSubject: Re: franknfurter1000, read this fucker!!   franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 11:51 am

IN MY OPINION. O-PI-EY-ON.
Back to top Go down
IM GAY G

PostSubject: Re: franknfurter1000, read this fucker!!   franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:01 pm

IN MY OPINION. O-PI-EY-ON.

What the fuck was that supposed to mean, bitch?
Back to top Go down
Tanner
The Master Of Puppets
The Master Of Puppets
Tanner

Male
Number of posts : 535
Favorite Admin : Student / Forum Creator
Humor : SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Registration date : 2007-07-18

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Teenage Wizard Warrior
Weapon: Magic Staff And Sub Machine Gun
Race: White

PostSubject: Re: franknfurter1000, read this fucker!!   franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:46 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.unofficialguitarheroforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: franknfurter1000, read this fucker!!   franknfurter1000, read this fucker!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

franknfurter1000, read this fucker!!
Page 1 of 1