Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share
 

 atreyu blows goats.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Age : 25
Location : Xbox Live Gamertag: The Truk
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

atreyu blows goats. Empty
PostSubject: atreyu blows goats.   atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:07 pm

i said it. too bad for you, tony and jason.

_________________
My mod edit color is GREEN.
atreyu blows goats. 644upvq
atreyu blows goats. 51HEHKETK0L._AA240_ atreyu blows goats. StevieRayVaughn2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony777
Guest



atreyu blows goats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: atreyu blows goats.   atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:38 pm

Cacophony gives goats blowjobs.
Back to top Go down
Stairway
Guest



atreyu blows goats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: atreyu blows goats.   atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:39 pm

Tony. wrote:
Cacophony gives goats blowjobs.

Please don't use Cacophony. Use Stevie Ray Vaughan.
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



atreyu blows goats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: atreyu blows goats.   atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:44 pm

Juliecakes wrote:
Tony. wrote:
Cacophony gives goats blowjobs.

Please don't use Cacophony. Use Stevie Ray Vaughan.

Well.... ok

Dinosaur Jr. gives kangaroos buttsecks.
Back to top Go down
viviulti
Guest



atreyu blows goats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: atreyu blows goats.   atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:49 pm

hotsnakes wrote:
i said it. too bad for you, tony and jason.


I agree.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo
Guest



atreyu blows goats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: atreyu blows goats.   atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 1:53 pm

califonialove wrote:
hotsnakes wrote:
i said it. too bad for you, tony and jason.


I agree.

Normally, I would agree too. But it has been brought to my attention that I express my dislike too often. So, um...

*speechless*
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



atreyu blows goats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: atreyu blows goats.   atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:01 pm

Jinzo wrote:
it has been brought to my attention that I express my dislike too often. So, um...

*speechless*

Good.

What you guys got against them anyway? The fact they ACTUALLY lay it down on their drums instead of simply keeping the beat going with a simplistic pattern the whole song every song? (cough)unlike alot of you guys favorites(cough)
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Age : 25
Location : Xbox Live Gamertag: The Truk
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

atreyu blows goats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: atreyu blows goats.   atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:10 pm

Tony. wrote:
Juliecakes wrote:
Tony. wrote:
Cacophony gives goats blowjobs.

Please don't use Cacophony. Use Stevie Ray Vaughan.

Well.... ok

Dinosaur Jr. gives kangaroos buttsecks.


OK. I respect that you don't like Dinosaur Jr. A lot of people don't like their singer. I don't like Atreyu's singer.

If I do this too much, tell me, but I'm pretty sure that this is the only time i've had a band hate topic.

_________________
My mod edit color is GREEN.
atreyu blows goats. 644upvq
atreyu blows goats. 51HEHKETK0L._AA240_ atreyu blows goats. StevieRayVaughn2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
viviulti
Guest



atreyu blows goats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: atreyu blows goats.   atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:14 pm

Tony. wrote:
Jinzo wrote:
it has been brought to my attention that I express my dislike too often. So, um...

*speechless*

Good.

What you guys got against them anyway? The fact they ACTUALLY lay it down on their drums instead of simply keeping the beat going with a simplistic pattern the whole song every song? (cough)unlike alot of you guys favorites(cough)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahyahahahahahahahaha


you dont know what im laughing about
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



atreyu blows goats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: atreyu blows goats.   atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:16 pm

hotsnakes wrote:
Tony. wrote:
Juliecakes wrote:
Tony. wrote:
Cacophony gives goats blowjobs.

Please don't use Cacophony. Use Stevie Ray Vaughan.

Well.... ok

Dinosaur Jr. gives kangaroos buttsecks.


OK. I respect that you don't like Dinosaur Jr. A lot of people don't like their singer. I don't like Atreyu's singer.

If I do this too much, tell me, but I'm pretty sure that this is the only time i've had a band hate topic.

Actually I don't even know what dino jr sounds like... im being an asshole back Very Happy

But seriously... what does this topic acomplish? nothing.
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Age : 25
Location : Xbox Live Gamertag: The Truk
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

atreyu blows goats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: atreyu blows goats.   atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:19 pm

Tony. wrote:
hotsnakes wrote:
Tony. wrote:
Juliecakes wrote:
Tony. wrote:
Cacophony gives goats blowjobs.

Please don't use Cacophony. Use Stevie Ray Vaughan.

Well.... ok

Dinosaur Jr. gives kangaroos buttsecks.


OK. I respect that you don't like Dinosaur Jr. A lot of people don't like their singer. I don't like Atreyu's singer.

If I do this too much, tell me, but I'm pretty sure that this is the only time i've had a band hate topic.

Actually I don't even know what dino jr sounds like... im being an asshole back Very Happy

But seriously... what does this topic acomplish? nothing.

dino is sweet.

i was just angry cause i was hungry and tired and thought about not liking atreyu

it was like BLAM! a-hole time

_________________
My mod edit color is GREEN.
atreyu blows goats. 644upvq
atreyu blows goats. 51HEHKETK0L._AA240_ atreyu blows goats. StevieRayVaughn2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tokisaurus
Awesomness
Awesomness
Tokisaurus

Male
Number of posts : 146
Age : 110
Location : The Universe
Humor : markmw
Registration date : 2007-10-11

atreyu blows goats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: atreyu blows goats.   atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:36 am

Tony777 wrote:
Cacophony gives goats blowjobs.

you shall burn in the pits of hell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guest
Guest



atreyu blows goats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: atreyu blows goats.   atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 5:25 pm

atreyu, trivium, all that emo metal shit is @$#%ing lame. go cut your wrists more and wear your sisters jeans, you @$#%ing faggots
Back to top Go down
Cow is PHAT.
Teh Black Diamond
Cow is PHAT.

Male
Number of posts : 183
Location : CEMETERY DRIVE
Registration date : 2007-07-19

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Parawhore
Weapon: lightsaber
Race: Jedi

atreyu blows goats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: atreyu blows goats.   atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 4:47 pm

guest wrote:
atreyu, trivium, all that emo metal shit is @$#%ing lame. go cut your wrists more and wear your sisters jeans, you @$#%ing faggots

Whoever the hell you are, not even by your musical tastes, but you by calling atreyu and Trivium emo, you are quite possibly the most idiotic person I've heard In a while. Stereotypical bastard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony777
Guest



atreyu blows goats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: atreyu blows goats.   atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:06 pm

Good job cowlord

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




atreyu blows goats. Empty
PostSubject: Re: atreyu blows goats.   atreyu blows goats. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
atreyu blows goats.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: The Battlefield-
Jump to: