Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
... question. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
... question. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
... question. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
... question. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
... question. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
... question. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
... question. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
... question. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
... question. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

... question.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stairway

... question. Empty
PostSubject: ... question.   ... question. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:10 am

The reason I'm asking you is because:
A: You're all... worldly.
B: You're on this forum. ;-;

The other night, I had this dream. But it was odd, because two members of our forum, besides me, were in it.

See, this girl was getting married, forcably, to a man. I had missed the "omg bai" window, so I swam out onto the boat. And there was RAWK. And Tony. And the girl didn't want to marry RAWK, so I had to... um, "help" her. It was a... er... sig-making competition. Between Tony, the girl, and RAWK. I had to choose which one was best. I chose the girl, and pushed RAWK overboard. Then we had fun and yay. Life is good.

I'm POSITIVE the guy who the girl had to marry was RAWK. And 95% sure the other guy was Tony. The girl... I've never seen before. She was oddly good looking. Not beautiful. Not pretty. Somewhere inbetween.

... am I going insane? Or does this mean something? ;-;
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.2
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero
furiousfretwork19.2

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-07-27

... question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... question.   ... question. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:13 am

Juliecakes wrote:
The reason I'm asking you is because:
A: You're all... worldly.
B: You're on this forum. ;-;

The other night, I had this dream. But it was odd, because two members of our forum, besides me, were in it.

See, this girl was getting married, forcably, to a man. I had missed the "omg bai" window, so I swam out onto the boat. And there was RAWK. And Tony. And the girl didn't want to marry RAWK, so I had to... um, "help" her. It was a... er... sig-making competition. Between Tony, the girl, and RAWK. I had to choose which one was best. I chose the girl, and pushed RAWK overboard. Then we had fun and yay. Life is good.

I'm POSITIVE the guy who the girl had to marry was RAWK. And 95% sure the other guy was Tony. The girl... I've never seen before. She was oddly good looking. Not beautiful. Not pretty. Somewhere inbetween.

... am I going insane? Or does this mean something? ;-;

Yes. It means you have to kill RAWK.

j/k. Did you have and girl disscusions during that day? If so, what were they about?
Back to top Go down
Stairway

... question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... question.   ... question. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:14 am

furiousfretwork19.2 wrote:
Yes. It means you have to kill RAWK.

j/k. Did you have and girl disscusions during that day? If so, what were they about?

... we mostly just swam.
Back to top Go down
Stairway

... question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... question.   ... question. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:28 am

I had a dream like that once(This is all true).

You were in my house, and I was giving you a guitar lesson... in the middle of it, my grandma came in, and gave us some coke... THEN, the lights went out. My grandma was outside, and the house got covered in a black bubble. These dark pixies had done it for some reason.

Long story short, you logged onto Runescape, and had a Level 1000 account... I don't know. You killed something, and because it was so elite, the pixies turned into dogs.

THEN, when we regained control, Stevo was in the house with this baby, and he took the pixies home.

Back to top Go down
Stairway

... question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... question.   ... question. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:32 am

Walkman wrote:
I had a dream like that once(This is all true).

You were in my house, and I was giving you a guitar lesson... in the middle of it, my grandma came in, and gave us some coke... THEN, the lights went out. My grandma was outside, and the house got covered in a black bubble. These dark pixies had done it for some reason.

Long story short, you logged onto Runescape, and had a Level 1000 account... I don't know. You killed something, and because it was so elite, the pixies turned into dogs.

THEN, when we regained control, Stevo was in the house with this baby, and he took the pixies home.

... yeah. My dream was a little more realistic. bounce
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

... question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... question.   ... question. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:10 am

Last year, We had an exchange student at our house. She was from Norway and spoke Norwegian. We were informed that when people in her dreams spoke in English, that it was considered a major stepping stone in become fluent in English.

This dream of yours shows people from the forum. This means that you have hit a milestone. You are officially a forum member. Congratulations. cheers
Back to top Go down
Stairway

... question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... question.   ... question. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 1:07 pm

I had another one.

This time, I was going to school with my dad for some reason. And there was... stairway. In a car. Trying to run me over. ;-; Oh, then I met Ozzy Osbourne. He... er... killed stairway... somehow.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.2
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero
furiousfretwork19.2

Male
Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2007-07-27

... question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... question.   ... question. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:06 pm

Juliecakes wrote:
I had another one.

This time, I was going to school with my dad for some reason. And there was... stairway. In a car. Trying to run me over. ;-; Oh, then I met Ozzy Osbourne. He... er... killed stairway... somehow.

Ozzy saved you?
Back to top Go down
Jakeybro
Shredder
Shredder
Jakeybro

Male
Number of posts : 87
Favorite Admin : N/A
Humor : Bile
Registration date : 2008-07-12

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Mario Twin
Weapon: Big Maring
Race: Daytona 500

... question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... question.   ... question. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:46 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

... question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... question.   ... question. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... question.
Page 1 of 1