Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WHO KICKED ME?
Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeyshit

» Enter sandman
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeyshit

» WTF?
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeyshit

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeyshit

» The George Lopez show
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeyshit

» Tony Hawk drops the ball and fails
Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:04 pm by Jakeyshit

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 
 

 Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:13 am

I will explain Hoo-Rah

1.Even when I DO like a classic band... NONE OF THEM are ever going to make music EVER AGAIN... SORRY BUT MUSIC DOES GET OLD>:O , and with nothing new coming in.... what the hell is there to keep me listening to them after their old music gets tired? THERES NOTHING >:O

2.Classic bands are in my opinion , usually VERY dull and boring.

I'm going to make an example here.... lets just call them "Band"

1.Lets just say they have 20 songs worth listening to in the 1st place

2.Those 20 songs get old as hell

3.You ATTEMPT to listen to their filler crap , and yes... classic bands in my experience... DID alot of filler bullshit... then you don't like it

4.They never make any more music for the rest of eternity

Conclusion : ........ um... CAN NOT GET INTO IT

Point #3: Classic rock... wtf? I like to get SOMETHING out of music... like... EXCITEMENT! ADRENALINE! JOY! EMOTIONS! And.... classic rock just CAN'T do that for me

Point#4 / Question#1 : How the HELL do YOU people get into such crap? I have this feeling that all of you basically take anywhere between 5-10 songs from each classic band... and force yourself to listen to them over and over and over. Don't you people get tired of crap?!?!? WTF?

Point#5 : Then theres this whole legion of people who think classic rock is somehow superior to everything , I mean WTF? HOW? ITS BORING AS HELL!

What the hell do you people listen to music for if you just listen to be bored?

I cannot even fathom an excuse for this whole "Classic rock" is the best crap concept , except that people CLEARLY are following a gay ass trend.

Like @#$%... you say like... <Insert band here> is better than AC/DC (or something) and the person will be LIKE ZOMG YOU DARE INSULT THIS SHITTY BORING OLD MUSIC?

Is there some secret religion that hallows classic rock or some crap?

I WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO THIS FAILURE OF A TREND!!!!

QUIT LYING TO YOURSELVES FOOLS! YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY LIKE IT THAT MUCH!

I don't freaking understand ... its so boring.... so dull... so stale.

The only people who are super into classic rock have GOT to be the most boring people in the freaking world. OR they were only recently introduced to it recently.

Mad

Fuckin shame nobody else has the balls to post something like this.

The whole crap IS A TREND! ITS WORSE THAN "EMO" FOR SHITS SAKE...

THE TREND OF A BUNCH OF YOUNG ADULTS/TEENS ALL BEING OBSESSED WITH BORING ASS OLD MUSIC THAT THEY WEREN'T EVEN BORN YET WHEN IT WAS NEW , AND THE REJECTION OF ANYTHING NEW. IT. IS. A. FUCKING. TREND.

and ONE DAY people will open their @$#%ing eyes and realize they are kidding themselves... and the gay ass classic rock trend will end!!!!

YES I will beat the crap out of this topic and run it into the @$#%ing ground because I am sick of it.

I hear "OH ZOMG JIMMY PAIGE IS SUCH A GREAT GUITARIST! SO I LIEK HIS BAND!!!!1"

1.NO... HIM AND ALL OF HIS CLASSIC BUDDIES SUCK DICK! THEY WOULDN'T KNOW FUN IF IT BIT THEM ON THE ASS!

ETC.

All the classic crap is LISTENABLE AT BEST.

Say whatever the @#$% you want to , because my opinion is set in stone

"ZOMG D00D MUSIC TOODAI SUX DERP AND TEH 60S WAS GRAIT!"

NO. @#$% YOU LOSER.

"ZOMG I HAITE MUZAK OF TOODAY CUZ TEHY ARE TEH POWERCHORDS"

NO. @#$% YOU AGAIN LOSER. GO FIND MUSIC OUTSIDE OF YOUR MOTHER @$#%ing RADIO. AND ASIDE FROM THAT.... WHAT THE @#$% IS THIS MUSICAL APPRECIATION? YOU LISTEN TO crap TO ENJOY YOURSELF NOT TO APPRECIATE IT! (facepalm)

I mean what the @#$%? AM I THE ONLY PERSON ALIVE WITH THEIR OWN MIND ANYMORE?

WHY DOES EVERYONE IN MY AGE RANGE THINK THEY ARE A 50 YEAR OLD WHO GREW UP WITH A RADIO GLUED TO THEIR HEAD WITH A HORRIBLE CASE OF NOSTALGIA? GET THE FUCK OUT.

And finally...

I have a few more things to say

IF ANY of the following applies to you ,

1.You feel old music is superior to modern music.

2.You reject modern music.

3.You think modern music sucks.

4.You think old bands are somehow vastly superior to everything.

If any of the above 4 applies to you I have two words for you.

FUCK YOU.

I don't give a rats ass how many of you I piss off with this whole topic either.

Maybe I'm one of the very few REAL people @$#%ing left in this world and its a @$#%ing shame that 60%+ of the world is a sheep mother fucker bastard piece of crap who needs to go @#$% a rusty chainsaw.

Also , if you defend classic rock here : you @$#%ing disgust me. Your ass probably doesn't even listen to 1/10th of your "OH SO GREAT" classic bands 100+ songs.
Back to top Go down
Stairway
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:05 pm

Music doesn't ever get old to me. If anything, DragonForce is getting old. ITS DA SAM SON BUT WIF DIFRENT LIRICS
Back to top Go down
viviulti
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:29 pm

hey man you can say whatevr you want to say and i like reading rants and stuff, but dude you failed.Most of your points (you did make SOME good points which isnt why you are a complete and utter rant fucko) revolve on something that is COMEPLETLEY YOUR OPINION and you deny any body else POSSIBLY having a completley different one.For example:QUIT LYING TO YOURSELVES FOOLS! YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY LIKE IT THAT MUCH! <that falls in a 10 outa 10 in the douche-o-meter.Then theres this whole legion of people who think classic rock is somehow superior to everything , I mean WTF? HOW? ITS BORING AS HELL! How? because they think classic rock is superior, is there favorite music, and they arent bored by it.Im not aware of this "legion" that you speak of too.

NO. @#$% YOU AGAIN LOSER. GO FIND MUSIC OUTSIDE OF YOUR MOTHER @$#%ing RADIO. AND ASIDE FROM THAT.... WHAT THE @#$% IS THIS MUSICAL APPRECIATION? YOU LISTEN TO crap TO ENJOY YOURSELF NOT TO APPRECIATE IT! (facepalm). Yeah this sentence wasnt as gay as the other one because you make a good point, but maybe some people do listen for appreciation as dumb as that sounds its true. I know some people who are very critical about that and its wierd cause some of them are musicians themselves.

Oh and im not defending classic music not because i agree with you,completely anyways, but because i dont care and its not worth it.Im just saying that reading you rant was really stuipd (not the subject matter) and you shouldve made more about you thoughts on classic rock and less (less) about what other people think and your dumbass denying it like a little biitch (you know with the OMG ITS NOT POSSIBLE, I DONT UNDERSTAND!!! YOU MUST BE LYING FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!).

also.

IF ANY of the following applies to you ,

1.You feel old music is superior to modern music.
No way in hell if i had a choice between Atreyu and Pink Floyd
(both shitty bands ) i would pick atryeu, though i do hate pink floyd with an evergrowing passion,while i dont hate atreyu.

2.You reject modern music.
I rejected Atreyu,Killswitch engage,3 inches of blood,The 69 eyes, and an assload of other bands because they were new.

3.You think modern music sucks.
No.

4.You think old bands are somehow vastly superior to everything.
No.
Back to top Go down
fsflihgl
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:44 pm

I've been listening to classic rock since I was five. And who cares if they don't make anymore music? They are more talented than MOST modern rock bands today. Like Dragonfarce.
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.2
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 178
Location : Whatsittoyou, U.S.A.
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:56 pm

Hmm... Let's see... Most rockin' bands nowadays *coughcoughmetalcoughcough* put all of their energy into wailing on the guitar strings. Hmm... Let me put it this way. If every metal song by every new metal band was on Guitar Hero, they'd be last tier. Classic songs are the ones that even out the flow of music, they play a rockin' tune and then they break into the solo. New metal is almost all solo. And powerchords? Don't get me started.

When comparing emo to classic, Classic definately wins. I hate. HATE 20-year old singers that sound like moaning teenagers. They all sound the same. Now classic rock has singers that ACTUALLY sound like adults. Some examples are Bon Scott and Robert Plant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
viviulti
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:01 pm

furiousfretwork19.2 wrote:
Hmm... Let's see... Most rockin' bands nowadays *coughcoughmetalcoughcough* put all of their energy into wailing on the guitar strings. Hmm... Let me put it this way. If every metal song by every new metal band was on Guitar Hero, they'd be last tier. Classic songs are the ones that even out the flow of music, they play a rockin' tune and then they break into the solo. New metal is almost all solo. And powerchords? Don't get me started.

When comparing emo to classic, Classic definately wins. I hate. HATE 20-year old singers that sound like moaning teenagers. They all sound the same. Now classic rock has singers that ACTUALLY sound like adults. Some examples are Bon Scott and Robert Plant.


YOU WIN i would sig this whole post if i...wait.
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:30 pm

furiousfretwork19.2 wrote:
If every metal song by every new metal band was on Guitar Hero, they'd be last tier.

This isn't about guitar hero though lol >:O
Back to top Go down
furiousfretwork19.2
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 178
Location : Whatsittoyou, U.S.A.
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:12 am

Tony. wrote:
furiousfretwork19.2 wrote:
If every metal song by every new metal band was on Guitar Hero, they'd be last tier.

This isn't about guitar hero though lol >:O

Really... That's all you can come up with? You can't even read the entire thing?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jinzo
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:42 am

Tony. wrote:
And finally...

I have a few more things to say

IF ANY of the following applies to you ,

1.You feel old music is superior to modern music.

2.You reject modern music.

3.You think modern music sucks.

4.You think old bands are somehow vastly superior to everything.

If any of the above 4 applies to you I have two words for you.

@#$% YOU.

Also , if you defend classic rock here : you @$#%ing disgust me. Your ass probably doesn't even listen to 1/10th of your "OH SO GREAT" classic bands 100+ songs.

Ok, Fine. I won't defend it.

Yes Tony. I completely agree with you. The fact that you disapprove of people having a favorite style of music besides hardcore metal is perfectly fine with me. Also, the fact that you enjoy not being able to understand lyrics, that you enjoy songs that have no differentiation, and that you don't think any classic rock songs show any emotion whatsoever. Yes Tony! You Win!!!!!111one!1!1

poopty peupty pants-ss
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:15 am

Jinzo wrote:
Also, the fact that you enjoy not being able to understand lyrics, that you enjoy songs that have no differentiation

You = tone deaf
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:24 am

[quote="Jinzo"]
Tony. wrote:
The fact that you disapprove of people having a favorite style of music besides hardcore metal is perfectly fine with me.

and no >:O

I'd rather be around people who are obsessed with @$#%ing rap than people who are like "OMGAWD AC/DC AND LED ZEPPELIN! OMGAWD!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:32 pm

In target... I saw a girl no older than 22 with a beatles PURSE

T shirts : Person likes a band

Purse : They are @$#%ing obsessed beyond all reason

I was disgusted >:O

Well that OR they are following the gay trend of wearing classic band merchandise without knowing jack crap about them and their music

Either way.... that disgusts me >:O
Back to top Go down
viviulti
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:36 pm

Tony. wrote:
In target... I saw a girl no older than 22 with a beatles PURSE

T shirts : Person likes a band

Purse : They are @$#%ing obsessed beyond all reason

I was disgusted >:O

Well that OR they are following the gay trend of wearing classic band merchandise without knowing jack crap about them and their music

Either way.... that disgusts me >:O


lol. i @$#%ing hate that purse.
Back to top Go down
Tony777
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:43 pm

califonialove wrote:
Tony. wrote:
In target... I saw a girl no older than 22 with a beatles PURSE

T shirts : Person likes a band

Purse : They are @$#%ing obsessed beyond all reason

I was disgusted >:O

Well that OR they are following the gay trend of wearing classic band merchandise without knowing jack crap about them and their music

Either way.... that disgusts me >:O


lol. i @$#%ing hate that purse.

yeah it was this gay HUGE purse that said the beatles in HUGE letters......
Back to top Go down
viviulti
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:00 pm

Tony. wrote:
califonialove wrote:
Tony. wrote:
In target... I saw a girl no older than 22 with a beatles PURSE

T shirts : Person likes a band

Purse : They are @$#%ing obsessed beyond all reason

I was disgusted >:O

Well that OR they are following the gay trend of wearing classic band merchandise without knowing jack crap about them and their music

Either way.... that disgusts me >:O


lol. i @$#%ing hate that purse.



yup thats the one.
there is also a little one withe the band members on it.

yeah it was this gay HUGE purse that said the beatles in HUGE letters......
Back to top Go down
Stairway
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:14 pm

The Beatles are overrated. It's mostly filler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock   

Back to top Go down
 
Explosive & Controversial rant about classic rock
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Marvel classic literature type trade thingys
» Looking for Fraggle Rock doona cover
» chloe rock is back on
» Mystic-Heroes custom...CLASSIC GHOST RIDER
» Marvel Universe Classic Avengers 3 pack (or 5 pack..?)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: Admin Corners/Sheds/Lodgings. :: Tony's Corner-
Jump to: