Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The attractiveness level rating game

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
viviulti

The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:43 am

Tony. wrote:
califonialove wrote:
cuz its too big here is a link.
http://liewcf.com/blog/wp-images/seductive-bikini-girl.jpg

that is an 11

uhhh... I disagree XD

6.5 ... nothing special to me

alright alright thats fair i love asian chicks though.
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:43 am

Tony. wrote:
The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 293.kendra.022307

Assuming her tits MIGHT be real , 9.9

that ees 8
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:44 am

The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 9_21_350_quinn_brigette-799191

i have no opinion right now.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:45 am

califonialove wrote:
The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 9_21_350_quinn_brigette-799191

i have no opinion right now.

Cause Im just assuming she CAN make a sane face , and that she has at least an average body under that
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:47 am

The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Swisher_Laura

This isnt a 3 its a 7

Last edited by on Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:48 am

Googled "Hot woman" and this came up lol

The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 B000A3XRA2.01-AR373XMRX7VJ1._SCLZZZZZZZ_V1120419063_
My rating : 9.4
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:49 am

califonialove wrote:
http://www.weezyandtheswish.com/Swisher_Laura.jpg

I say 3.

Again... I say I ASSUME if it was a full body shot and she looked SANE (Assuming she can look sane) .... 5 lol
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:50 am

[quote="Tony."]
califonialove wrote:
http://www.weezyandtheswish.com/Swisher_Laura.jpg

I say 3.

Again... I say I ASSUME if it was a full body shot and she looked SANE (Assuming she can look sane) .... 5 lol[/quote

wait I didnt realize there was a link there... the 5 think is directed at nutjob news lady
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:50 am

Tony. wrote:
Googled "Hot woman" and this came up lol

The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 B000A3XRA2.01-AR373XMRX7VJ1._SCLZZZZZZZ_V1120419063_
My rating : 9.4

Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:53 am

what have we searched for i have google:
hot chicks
hot brunnetes
hot women
cute women
beautiful women
beautiful chicks
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:57 am

The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 JALEN
0 0 0 0 0 0 0
The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 1333532404_d91549e745
shes fuckin cute man. 9.999
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:58 am

The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 RAY_BLOG
My rating : 10 (Based off watching her on TV all the time , not the pic) lol
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:00 am

califonialove wrote:
The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 JALEN
0 0 0 0 0 0 0
The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 1333532404_d91549e745
shes fuckin cute man. 9.999

1st pic : 0

2nd pic : 9.7
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:01 am

Tony. wrote:

dude are you me?

she has been a 10 for me for years it helps that shs got the not skinny thing but...SHE CAN COOK!

PEWIZZLE is on. man people are on and do nothing really late at night. that glamy thing was wierd.

Last edited by on Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:02 am

The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Giadadelaurentiis
My rating : 9.99 (Again more so based off watching her on TV)
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:05 am

Tony. wrote:
The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Giadadelaurentiis
My rating : 9.99 (Again more so based off watching her on TV)

edited my post.

she looks fine and yeah cooking crap yes. but tony watch her show and look at her mouth. IT.IS.@$#%ing.HUGE.

Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:05 am

califonialove wrote:
Tony. wrote:

dude are you me?

she has been a 10 for me for years it helps that shs got the not skinny thing but...SHE CAN COOK!

PEWIZZLE is on. man people are on and do nothing really late at night. that glamy thing was wierd.

lol yeah

I love chicks with bodies like rachel ray and kelly clarkson... something about the fact that they like to ENJOY their life and eat whatever the hell they want... is very attractive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:06 am

califonialove wrote:

she looks fine and yeah cooking crap yes. but tony watch her show and look at her mouth. IT.IS.@$#%ing.HUGE.

Well yeah I know and that annoys me but lol... shes still hot thats why shes 9.9 and not 10
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:07 am

Tony. wrote:
califonialove wrote:
Tony. wrote:

dude are you me?

lol yeah

I love chicks with bodies like rachel ray and kelly clarkson... something about the fact that they like to ENJOY their life and eat whatever the hell they want... is very attractive Very Happy

absolutely @$#%ing win. YOU WIN Hoo-Rah
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:08 am

actually now that I think about it I revert my giada vote down to a 9.0

and lol... I leave food network on the tv even if im not paying attention to it if its rachel ray on shes TEH SEXY!!!!

/Bump Rachel ray vote to 11
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:10 am

dude im watching the 2:00 am repeat of the news. and they just caught like 10 people by tracking them down through their myspace. lol lol lol lol lol people are idiots.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:10 am

my mom thought I was crazy when I told her rachel ray was insanely attractive and that I would totally marry someone who looks like that lol

she said she thought rachel ray was an average girl I was like HELL NO SHE AINT lol

Chicks like rachel rays ass/thighs = bounce Shocked YOU WIN lol
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:13 am

Tony. wrote:
my mom thought I was crazy when I told her rachel ray was insanely attractive and that I would totally marry someone who looks like that lol

Chicks like rachel rays ass/thighs = bounce Shocked YOU WIN lol

Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad there is so much win I...I...I just cant take it anymore. win overload Sucide smiley

dude, you know if jake comes on he will be a douche about rachel ray.
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:14 am

califonialove wrote:

Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad there is so much win I...I...I just cant take it anymore. win overload Sucide smiley

thanks and yeah I know... me you and 7 are like the only 100% straight people in the forum

you know how WOMEN think NOT HOT women are hot? like the other guys kinda do.... yeah.... I think we may have some closet cases on the forum
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:15 am

Tony. wrote:
califonialove wrote:

thanks and yeah I know... me you and 7 are like the only 100% straight people in the forum

you know how WOMEN think NOT HOT women are hot? like the other guys kinda do.... yeah.... I think we may have some closet cases on the forum

no opinion

The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Senior-linda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The attractiveness level rating game   The attractiveness level rating game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The attractiveness level rating game
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next