Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

hyperspeed : WTF?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony777

hyperspeed : WTF? Empty
PostSubject: hyperspeed : WTF?   hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:39 am

So I just tried playing GH2 with hyperspeed for the 1st time ever and all I have to say is WTF? it made the game HARDER... wtf good is that cheat?
Back to top Go down
The Sevman
Emo Overlord :DDD
Emo Overlord :DDD
The Sevman

Male
Number of posts : 474
Favorite Admin : guitar
Humor : SUNSCREEN
Registration date : 2007-08-20

ITS A YOU! hu u iz
Class: Emo ninja overlord
Weapon: katana and razor blade shuriken
Race: Emo

PostSubject: Re: hyperspeed : WTF?   hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:52 am

Tony. wrote:
So I just tried playing GH2 with hyperspeed for the 1st time ever and all I have to say is WTF? it made the game HARDER... wtf good is that cheat?
ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF CALLED , YOU FAI THE PRICE IS WRONG B Hi I'm danny tanner! WHAAAAT IVVE DOOONE! TRUTHINESS! WHAYDDA BYA HELL BOU Heheheheh Duuuuunnnnnn........ That was absolutely DID I DO THAT? Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii COWABUNGA DUDE!!!! 8th COMMANDMYOUFAILE YOU'RE FIRED. YOU FAIL DUDE! i really cant imagine playing without it
Back to top Go down
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: hyperspeed : WTF?   hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 2:06 am

I wrote:
i really cant imagine playing without it

?????

is it supposed to be easier?
Back to top Go down
Thracian
Garage Band
Garage Band
Thracian

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: hyperspeed : WTF?   hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:11 am

It's easier for some but not everyone
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: hyperspeed : WTF?   hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:43 pm

I really only use Hyperspeed on songs like Psychobilly Freakout, Carry me Home, Misirlou, etc. For me it cleans the song up by giving more separation to the very clumped notes. Also, the added speed makes it more fun to play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: hyperspeed : WTF?   hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:15 pm

ya you know whats really fun.Im serious too. Go a week without playing guitar hero.Play 50 songs on GH1. Pop in eighties and play 4 tier 3 and lower songs without hyperspeed then turn on hyperspeed and play everything before the solo in because its midnite(quit before the solo). Then play Play with me(hyperspeed).Im not really asking you to do this(of course) but I did this and playing play with me WAS A BLAST! everything looked like it was going at 95234562x hyperspeed.it was wierd because i felt like i was doing really shitty but somehow i manged to get a 5star (my 2nd for that song)/
That is why im looking forward to playing raining at 5x hyperspeed.what was thi topic about i forgot.
Back to top Go down
KEVIN

PostSubject: Re: hyperspeed : WTF?   hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:23 pm

Tony. wrote:

it spreads the notes so when they come in fast you see them clearly
Back to top Go down
Faggot

PostSubject: Re: hyperspeed : WTF?   hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:59 pm

Funnily enough, I do better when I play a long time with Hyperspeed and then go back to normal.

I do better seeing ahead than seeing notes far apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hyperspeed : WTF?   hyperspeed : WTF? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hyperspeed : WTF?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum :: Guitar Hero :: Guitar Hero III Songlists-
Jump to: