Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
Foods you hate Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
Foods you hate Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
Foods you hate Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
Foods you hate Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
Foods you hate Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
Foods you hate Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
Foods you hate Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
Foods you hate Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
Foods you hate Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Foods you hate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony777

Foods you hate Empty
PostSubject: Foods you hate   Foods you hate Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:28 pm

Suprising things I hate:
Chocolate cake
Snack cakes
Chocolate bars
Most varieties of cookies
Most fruit juices
Buffalo wings and anything buffalo flavored
Potato chips (Hate All varietys excluding BBQ)
Cold sandwiches... I microwave my sandwiches (Excluding PB&J)
Chocolate ice cream
Cheap Vanilla ice cream (The expensive kind is good though)
Chocolate cereals
Cotton candy
Lemon ice
Lemonheads
Red hots
Party mix
Tequila
Beer
Bacon
SAUSAGE Sucide smiley

Things I hate that aren't too suprising:
Olives
Pickles
Grape fruit
McNuggets
Hot pockets
Ketchup
Mustard
Uncooked onions
Lettuce
Sonic (The drive in) EVERYTHING they serve (Excluding drinks)
Guacamole

Discuss foods I hate and foods you hate... add what you hate and discuss the things I listed if you want
Back to top Go down
7 likes

Foods you hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foods you hate   Foods you hate Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 11:51 pm

DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF SAYS YOU FAIL Shooting a gun Shoot Me, Suckaz! WTF DID YOU JUST SAY WTF DID YOU JUST SAY WTF DID YOU JUST SAY WTF DID YOU JUST SAY
Back to top Go down
Tony777

Foods you hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foods you hate   Foods you hate Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:00 am

7 likes REAL b00bs wrote:
DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF SAYS YOU FAIL Shooting a gun Shoot Me, Suckaz! WTF DID YOU JUST SAY WTF DID YOU JUST SAY WTF DID YOU JUST SAY WTF DID YOU JUST SAY

for?
Back to top Go down
7 likes

Foods you hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foods you hate   Foods you hate Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:01 am

Tony : Supreme Overlord wrote:
7 likes REAL b00bs wrote:

for?

for like... all of those
Back to top Go down
the avoc

Foods you hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foods you hate   Foods you hate Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:31 pm

i hate cactus.
i hate fugu.
i hate oysters on teh half shell.
i hate beef tongue.
yeah.
Back to top Go down
hotsnakes
Pretty sexy.
hotsnakes

Male
Number of posts : 407
Favorite Admin : me, n00b
Humor : Dane Cook + Ron White ftw
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Foods you hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foods you hate   Foods you hate Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:37 pm

canned tuna. WORST EVAR.
Back to top Go down
rockerg519
Shredder
Shredder
rockerg519

Male
Number of posts : 71
Location : Land of the ice and snow, where the midnight sun and the hot springs glow.
Favorite Admin : Sports, music, guitar, guitar hero.
Humor : Humor is a valuable gift, given to every human being. Fake preaching :D
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Foods you hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foods you hate   Foods you hate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 7:04 pm

Tony Lost His Name wrote:
Suprising things I hate:
Chocolate cake
Chocolate bars
Most varieties of cookies
Buffalo wings and anything buffalo flavored
Potato chips (Hate All varietys excluding BBQ)
Chocolate ice cream
Chocolate cereals
Bacon
SAUSAGE
/Facepalm faspom WTF DID YOU JUST SAY
Back to top Go down
Tony777

Foods you hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foods you hate   Foods you hate Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:10 pm

hotsnakes wrote:
canned tuna. WORST EVAR.

canned ANYTHING is usually pretty damn bad but yeah canned tuna is GROSS
Back to top Go down
1234r1342r234r
Kind of a Big Deal
1234r1342r234r

Male
Number of posts : 194
Favorite Admin : guitar hero, baseball, music, golf
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Foods you hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foods you hate   Foods you hate Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 3:22 pm

Tony. wrote:
hotsnakes wrote:
canned tuna. WORST EVAR.

canned ANYTHING is usually pretty damn bad but yeah canned tuna is GROSS

canned fruit isn't (best canned thing out there). worst food's anything close to seafood
Back to top Go down
Tony777

Foods you hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foods you hate   Foods you hate Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 5:58 pm

Jason wrote:
worst food's anything close to seafood

Shooting a gun Shooting a gun Shooting a gun Shooting a gun the reaper the reaper murder murder Shoot Me, Suckaz! Shoot Me, Suckaz! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad WTF DID YOU JUST SAY WTF DID YOU JUST SAY WTF DID YOU JUST SAY WTF DID YOU JUST SAY WTF DID YOU JUST SAY ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF CALLED , YOU FAI THE PRICE IS WRONG B Hi I'm danny tanner! WHAAAAT IVVE DOOONE! TRUTHINESS! WHAYDDA BYA HELL BOU Heheheheh Duuuuunnnnnn........ That was absolutely DID I DO THAT? That was absolutely DID I DO THAT? Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii YOU FAIL DUDE! YOU'RE FIRED. 8th COMMANDMYOUFAILE COWABUNGA DUDE!!!! THE PRICE IS WRONG B DR.PHIL HOLMES! TRUTHINESS! TRUTHINESS! That was absolutely Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ghey Shooting a gun Shooting a gun PWNZORED PWNZORED PWNZORED the reaper murder Shoot Me, Suckaz! Shoot Me, Suckaz! Shooting a gun Shooting a gun Shooting a gun Shooting a gun the reaper the reaper murder murder Shoot Me, Suckaz! Shoot Me, Suckaz! faspom Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad WTF DID YOU JUST SAY WTF DID YOU JUST SAY WTF DID YOU JUST SAY WTF DID YOU JUST SAY WTF DID YOU JUST SAY ALF SAYS YOU FAIL DR.PHIL HOLMES! DR.PHIL HOLMES! ALF CALLED , YOU FAI THE PRICE IS WRONG B Hi I'm danny tanner! WHAAAAT IVVE DOOONE! TRUTHINESS! WHAYDDA BYA HELL BOU Heheheheh Duuuuunnnnnn........ That was absolutely DID I DO THAT? That was absolutely DID I DO THAT? Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii Yoooooouuuu Faaaaaii YOU FAIL DUDE! YOU'RE FIRED. 8th COMMANDMYOUFAILE COWABUNGA DUDE!!!! THE PRICE IS WRONG B DR.PHIL HOLMES! TRUTHINESS! TRUTHINESS! That was absolutely Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ghey Shooting a gun Shooting a gun PWNZORED PWNZORED PWNZORED the reaper murder Shoot Me, Suckaz! Shoot Me, Suckaz!Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ghey Shooting a gun Shooting a gun PWNZORED PWNZORED PWNZORED the reaper murder Shoot Me, Suckaz! Shoot Me, Suckaz!Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ghey Shooting a gun Shooting a gun PWNZORED PWNZORED PWNZORED the reaper murder Shoot Me, Suckaz! Shoot Me, Suckaz! WTF DID YOU JUST SAY WTF DID YOU JUST SAY WTF DID YOU JUST SAY WTF DID YOU JUST SAY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Foods you hate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foods you hate   Foods you hate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foods you hate
Page 1 of 1