Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unnofficial Guitar Hero forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 2007 was 10,000 years ago
GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 5:54 pm by Jakeybro

» WHO KICKED ME?
GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:00 am by Toki

» List of Antivirus companies
GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:56 pm by Toki

» Well
GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm by Toki

» AVENGE ME, SIMBA!! LIST!!
GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 pm by Jakeybro

» Enter sandman
GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm by Jakeybro

» WTF?
GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:19 pm by Jakeybro

» the " we hate RAWK thread".
GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm by Jakeybro

» The George Lopez show
GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:10 pm by Jakeybro

Keywords
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stairway

GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Empty
PostSubject: GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground.   GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:59 am

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=331083#331083

Quote :
Santa Monica, CA – August 23, 2007 – Guitar Hero fanatics prepare to get the first fix of the upcoming Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock video game demo with the launch of Activision, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: ATVI) Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground, slated to ship to stores on October 9. Players who purchase the Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground game for the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft will get an exclusive two week head start on experiencing the demo to this year’s hottest music based video game before its release on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace.

“Music is such a huge part of skateboarding culture and pairing the Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock demo with Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground makes perfect sense,” said Dusty Welch, head of publishing at RedOctane. “We’re excited to bring together two highly anticipated games and give fans their first chance to rock out with the franchise that’s taken the world by storm.”
The demo features five tracks set in the Desert Rock Tour venue. Players will be able to rock out to:

Lay Down (by Priestess)
Even Flow (by Pearl Jam)
The Metal (by Tenacious D)
Hit Me with your Best Shot (as made famous by Pat Benatar)
Rock You like a Hurricane (as made famous by Scorpions)
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground.   GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:01 am

Juliecakes wrote:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=331083#331083

Quote :
Santa Monica, CA – August 23, 2007 – Guitar Hero fanatics prepare to get the first fix of the upcoming Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock video game demo with the launch of Activision, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: ATVI) Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground, slated to ship to stores on October 9. Players who purchase the Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground game for the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft will get an exclusive two week head start on experiencing the demo to this year’s hottest music based video game before its release on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace.

“Music is such a huge part of skateboarding culture and pairing the Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock demo with Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground makes perfect sense,” said Dusty Welch, head of publishing at RedOctane. “We’re excited to bring together two highly anticipated games and give fans their first chance to rock out with the franchise that’s taken the world by storm.”
The demo features five tracks set in the Desert Rock Tour venue. Players will be able to rock out to:

Lay Down (by Priestess)
Even Flow (by Pearl Jam)
The Metal (by Tenacious D)
Hit Me with your Best Shot (as made famous by Pat Benatar)
Rock You like a Hurricane (as made famous by Scorpions)

wtf pat benatar!
Back to top Go down
viviulti

PostSubject: Re: GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground.   GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:04 am

i knew this -_-. May you please unban me and 7?
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground.   GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:08 am

viviultima wrote:
May you please unban me and 7?

I unbanned you...
Back to top Go down
7 likes

PostSubject: Re: GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground.   GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:10 am

Juliecakes wrote:
viviultima wrote:

I unbanned you...
wut about me?
Back to top Go down
Stairway

PostSubject: Re: GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground.   GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:13 am

7 is nored wrote:
Juliecakes wrote:
viviultima wrote:

I unbanned you...
wut about me?

o ok if u insist
Back to top Go down
1234r1342r234r
Kind of a Big Deal
1234r1342r234r

Male
Number of posts : 194
Favorite Admin : guitar hero, baseball, music, golf
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground.   GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:54 am

yay new crap
Back to top Go down
Dave
Ziggy Played Guitar.........
Ziggy Played Guitar.........
Dave

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground.   GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:58 am

Pat Benetar! Yeah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lpassociation.com
Tony777

PostSubject: Re: GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground.   GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:32 pm

Where can I buy the demo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground.   GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GH3 demo to be put out with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground.
Page 1 of 1